Poster Appreciation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

All you seem to do on these boards Noddy is bag Port and call us pathetic names like PAPS and so on, and you then to compensate your poor attempts of critiscism you put a friendly little wink at the end of your comment, it does get quite annoying after a while.

Originally posted by P0RT P0WER
All you seem to do on these boards Noddy is bag Port and call us pathetic names like PAPS and so on, and you then to compensate your poor attempts of critiscism you put a friendly little wink at the end of your comment, it does get quite annoying after a while.

Report him to the moderators then, you're good at that.Noddy saying PAPS is no different to Eago etc saying COWS.

Originally posted by sapaul
Report him to the moderators then, you're good at that.Noddy saying PAPS is no different to Eago etc saying COWS.

Wrong, sapaul. The point of all boards is RESPECT when you are on them for the members of that board. Cows is perfectly acceptable here. Paps can be used on the Cows board where you're talking to your own but is a term that can only be construed as an insult here. If you don't understand that ask some of your other posters. Kane McGoodwin and macca23 seem to be about the only two who wouldn't struggle with that concept.

Eago has said COWS on the Adelaide board.Just go back to the previous page and see my mention of "rubberman's" post on the Adelaide board.

Originally posted by dreamkillers
4. The stupidest or most annoying Crow Poster
I don't think of any as annoying as their not worth thinking about but sapaul wins hands down for the other option as he's never contributed to the board with anything but crap.........which has again been demonstrated in this thread........ [/B]

See what I mean...........:p

More ****ing crap from you, yeah well I will take credit from having you removed from our boards, were you sure it was me who reported you??? I'll take the credit though.
Yeah PAPS is acceptable but not continously and Eago doesn't continously go to your board and use the word cows as Noddy does here, just to keep you happy I will never call them the cows again.
I will call them Chokers as they lose their third pre-season Grand Final Saturday night.

were you sure it was me who reported you???

Yeah...

Yes guys after Sapaul constantly bagging me and the PAFC I reported his posts twice and have finally had him booted after his shallow attempts of abuse, I hope this cheers up our weekend a little, he now is using the alias Paul so anymore of his bull**** please don't put up with it, just report it to the fantastic moderators of big footy.:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah...

Yeah well I that was to rub it in, you weren't even booted for your abuse on the Port board, it was the thread the night before on the AFL board and before I could get a post in you were already removed buddy. I just thought it was funny how you kept on creating new aliases and kept getting booted. Can you bring that thread up again, it was quite a laugh or are u too shamed to do so.

I did say earlier in this thread I was booted for comments on the main AFL board and not here which surprised Shinboners and Danni...

I never kept creating alieses though...care to elaborate on that?A few days later, I registered again as "crowsrule" and I never hid that fact, made mention of it in my profile and "crowsrule" was never booted.....as for the thread I think you are referring to, when I checked that after I was booted, it looked like mine plus other people's posts had been deleted.

I did say earlier in this thread I was booted for comments on the main AFL board and not here which surprised Shinboners and Danni...

I never kept creating alieses though...care to elaborate on that?A few days later, I registered again as "crowsrule" and I never hid that fact, made mention of it in my profile and "crowsrule" was never booted.....as for the thread I think you are referring to, when I checked that after I was booted, it looked like mine plus other people's posts had been deleted.

You were also Paul right?
Anyway like Ive said before the past is the past, just guess it was a little hurting losing to Collingwood and I didn't appreciate your comments, just put it behind you, it was over 6 months ago.

You were also Paul right?

Paul was registered in June 2001 and I did either 1 or 0 posts under that name, forgot about the site at the time and remembered that name so got an e-mail sent to remind me of my password.

it was over 6 months ago.

Hopefully, Port supporters won't need to bring up the Bickley-Wakelin incident again either then.:)

Originally posted by dreamkillers

4. The stupidest or most annoying Crow Poster
I don't think of any as annoying as their not worth thinking about but sapaul wins hands down for the other option as he's never contributed to the board with anything but crap.........which has again been demonstrated in this thread........

Hook line and sinker.
I think its a mullet.:D

Eago has said COWS on the Adelaide board.Just go back to the previous page and see my mention of "rubberman's" post on the Adelaide board.

Yes but i think the amount of time that i spend on the cow board calling the cows cows is about 1/100th the time that noddy devotes to OUR board.

I think what Port Power is getting at that the continual use of it (PAPs) here everyday is probably a bit much and maybe some find it a little annoying.

Hopefully, Port supporters won't need to bring up the Bickley-Wakelin incident again either then.:)

I think most of us have moved on to the latest instalment of the cows shame file... Mr Carey, where are your pants?

You are wrong PORT POWER i don't come on this board to as you say "bag" Port, there are times when i have actually given your club & players a bit of phrase on the odd occasion [not very often i admit] but most of the time i post on here is to have a bit of fun & give a little & receive a little back, if that annoys you don't read my posts or if you are that offended report me to your moderators DK & porthos, as i have said before i use the abbreviation PAP for Port Adelaide Power as i have been told by many of your brethren that there is no such thing as Port Power [though it seems you are a little behind the times];) oops,

if my friendly little winks annoy you as well then i shall put you on my apology list along side jabsy when ever i give a wink,

Originally posted by Eago77
Yes but i think the amount of time that i spend on the cow board calling the cows cows is about 1/100th the time that noddy devotes to OUR board.

I think what Port Power is getting at that the continual use of it (PAPs) here everyday is probably a bit much and maybe some find it a little annoying.

Doesn't bother me if you & others call the Crows cows but if the word PAP is offensive to some on this board then i shall refrain from using that abbreviation on the Port Adelaide board in the future,

I don't come on this board that often just on the odd occasion & most of the time it's just to answer criticism of the CROWS or our players,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back