Podcast Powershop NMFC sponsor - members deal

Remove this Banner Ad

I see there's what looks like a decent bonus offered to North members for switching over to Powershop.

I'm interested to hear from anyone who's made the switch and how they've found it.

Joined up with Powershop a few years ago, well worth a try. Never had any problems with them and they are fairly competitive price-wise plus they sponsor a great footy club. The phone app is pretty good.
Around the time I swapped over they'd had an extra members offer of a free North polo shirt. It turned out I signed up the day after the offer finished. I mentioned during the sign up that the only reason I was joining was because of North. Received a free North polo shirt.

Have been using them for a couple of years now. They are not the cheapest but I like the way they operate. The app is good and you can see where you are at all times. It will tell you what your daily usage is, in dollars and cents, and how many days in front, or behind you are. You can pay what you want, when you want, so there is no one off bill every 2 months. Just make sure that if are behind when they send your monthly statement that you pay by the due date or else you pay the full rate instead of the discounted rate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back