Practice game on the 9th

Remove this Banner Ad

Grendel

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 23, 2000
Spanish Announcers table
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Just browsing the official AFL site and were are having a warm up game of some sorts apparently at Vic Park on the 9th Feb.

Just thought id post it here in case anyone wants to get along and see the boys in action for the first time in 2001. No time posted as yet.

Its getting nearer........

No word from the club yet Dipper. It might just be an intra-club game for all i know.

Hopefully there will be more info in a little while. You planning on making the trip for a practice game from the UK? Thats what i call devotion!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Just found this site thanks to your post on Hawks Board Gren....Ta mate.
My info is that the practice match at Vic Park is scratch match involving listed players and some BHH boys.No times given yet.

-Rico

Hi Rico, welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy the site as much as most of here do. This (the Hawks forum) is a haven away from the main board haha. I still have the Official forum as the home page though.

Cheers Steve.
beerchug.gif

given what has happened in the past, it will be a intra club match, with box hill hawks players making up the numbers......
still worth going along though... chance to see how the new recruits stack up against some of the regulars...
also i know that some of the other clubs are also having intra clubs on that day...so would be hard to organise a game against proper opposition....

Just had it confirmed guys....Practice match on the 9th at Vic Park IS an intra-club match and starts at 5.30pm.

-Rico

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rico, is that how i should spot you in the crowd, by the bells your wearing or the ringing they make?

btw thanks for the time info,5:30 pm is good. less chance of overheating (us and the Players)!

Cheers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back