Game Day Practice Match | North Melbourne v Melbourne | Feb 28th 1.10pm @Arden St. [Live on nmfc.com.au]

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched the 3rd quarter via the internet as was required to attend a mediation meeting with my boss at midday.
Not sure what is more toxic.... Her people management or this NMFC performance.

To many below average senior players on our list who get regular games - Ats, Jmac, Wood, Garner, LMac, Turner are setting us up for failure each year. Plus other list clogers like Tyson, Hall, Durdin, Campbell in the waiting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whatever line up played that 3rd quarter was completely lacking any zip around the packs. The skills were poor and we kicked it short a lot.

Look at this vid around 20 seconds in and you tell me Shawry doesn't already see what we're seeing.

He must be livid watching this happen again this week.

* I feel for him
The players gave him nothing and today as well

No sarcasm, MacMillan is at least trying. Too hard if anything and it's all going to poop in his hands.

The less said about several teammates the better.

I'm disappointed in Dumont and I'm someone who's stuck up for him. SHOCKING slow use. Makes Ziebell's ball use look like a Krakouer brother.

It's not Shaw's fault when some clown kicks it 20m directly to the opposition.

He can only do so much.

It will be his fault but he needs 12 months grace before we judge how he can recast this side.

The little coaching streak last year was promising but probably misleading in that hardly anyone is treating him as a new first time coach.

Lazy isn't one of the words that come to mind when I think of any of those blokes. Plenty of other negative words do, but not lazy.

Atley-JMac-Turner-LMac

Are lazy because they deliver the same half @rsed performance week in, week out and are never brought to account. They never get dropped.

These players deliver rubbish and it has been accepted and they will keep on delivering sub standard performances, because the coaching staff don’t address it.

We need a coach that is prepared to say, Hey, I am going to play a Taylor, Xerri or Hosie. Someone who gives a sh1t. Rather than accept sub standard performances every week.

Its lazy because they have become complacent.

They need to be dropped Round 1.

That’s the first of many hard decisions this club needs to make.

Regardless of personnel available I would be putting a line though Garner, McMillan, Durdin and Daw for Round 1.

Play anyone, because these guys are not deserving of a game at AFL level. Daw is not ready and that is ok. Give him time to get back to level, the others are just list cloggers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back