Game Day Practice Match v Richmond, Fri 26 Feb, 9.30am AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard Bowey played in defence. Is that right?

Yep, honestly some blokes just look like they have it. He has it.
Needs some strength cause he's bloody puney but you can see he's got good awareness and a clean kicking action.
Laurey looked good in patches kicked a nice goal from 50 but ANB and Chandler were actually really good and with Pickett still to come back in I'd let Laurey develop.

Yep, honestly some blokes just look like they have it. He has it.
Needs some strength cause he's bloody puney but you can see he's got good awareness and a clean kicking action.
Laurey looked good in patches kicked a nice goal from 50 but ANB and Chandler were actually really good and with Pickett still to come back in I'd let Laurey develop.
He moves like he understands how good he is

There's something about Laurie that gives me Stevie J vibes. Similar movement, or action or something.

Based entirely on that half-feeling, and watching 20 minutes of a pre-preseason game I'm setting the bar for Laurie at 3 premierships, 3 AA's and a Norm.
And about 27 billion suspensions?

Laurie = Stevie J
Bowey = Wojcinski
Rosman = Rooke
Kossie = Stokes
Rivers = Enright
Jackson = Ottens

Trac = GAJ
Oliver = Corey
Brayshaw = Bartel
Harmes = Kelly
Viney = Ling
Sparrow = Selwood
Weideman = Hawkins
Fritsch = Mooney
Lever = Taylor
Petty = Scarlett
Spargo = Chapman
Salem = Mackie

Have we won three flags yet?

There's something about Laurie that gives me Stevie J vibes. Similar movement, or action or something.

Based entirely on that half-feeling, and watching 20 minutes of a pre-preseason game I'm setting the bar for Laurie at 3 premierships, 3 AA's and a Norm.

Hmmm, I wonder who we'll trade him to for him to achieve any of that. :think: Wowee, I hope we get a good pick!

Hmmm, I wonder who we'll trade him to for him to achieve any of that. :think: Wowee, I hope we get a good pick!
Sir Hugh! Hi!

My cruel PT is a mate of Bailey Laurie, and apparently (I just found out) a bit of a mate of Jimmy Jordan. So I’ll keep up to speed as much as possible on which clubs they plan to move to to achieve their footy potential.

I think the connection is they are Caulfield Grammer boys? So if they do a runner then it’s probably to the crappy fighting Hawks:sick:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back