AFL Grand Final Now Post Grand Final Feels

Remove this Banner Ad

Had a dream Clayton Oliver started like a house on fire, kicked a goal, then started turning it over and over and over...

I woke up and now I feel unsettled

48 hours to go. Made it to Perth . 5 beers in made it to Crown for the show tonight and ready to go. If u guys want photos of any events let us know. Also understand if it’s too much and you’re pissed off missing out on everything .
share away my man, give us a glimpse of what its like.

Attachments

• 2062EA79-BE34-440A-948B-A22565B408E3.jpeg
    2062EA79-BE34-440A-948B-A22565B408E3.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 89
Did take some videos. Couldn’t work out how to post them last night and certainly hungover me can’t figure it out
Gotta put them on YouTube

I'm feeling confident that we're the best team, and if we play our game we'll win.

Anyone feeling super nervous, go back and watch the first quarter of our round 11 match against the Dogs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel strangely calm. No doubt that nerves will hit at some stage. I’m not even confident, it’s just knowing that win or lose its all over tomorrow night. If we don’t win, it’s operation normal and we go back to the comfort of the veil of negativity for the next 6 months or so. If we win, the eruption of emotions will be greater than the earthquake that shook a few bricks loose on Chapel St the other day.

How’s everyone feeling 24 hours out?

desperately resisting the urge to be positive there’s people keep telling me the Dees are home.

How’s everyone feeling 24 hours out?

desperately resisting the urge to be positive there’s people keep telling me the Dees are home.
Can’t escape the nerves now, it’s here and it’ll be hard getting through to the first bounce tommorow. It’s like...almost there, but not quite. Dare to dream I guess. Up the dees.

I feel strangely calm. No doubt that nerves will hit at some stage. I’m not even confident, it’s just knowing that win or lose its all over tomorrow night. If we don’t win, it’s operation normal and we go back to the comfort of the veil of negativity for the next 6 months or so. If we win, the eruption of emotions will be greater than the earthquake that shook a few bricks loose on Chapel St the other day.
This for me too, I am generally so intense, don't know if it's a good or bad thing!

Pretty calm. I wrote a few days ago that the two weeks build up killed the momentum for me. I'm actually a little worried I won't be excited as I thought I'd feel if we ever did win one. I guess that will all change once the game starts. The worse thing besides the wasted opportunity if we lose will be the narrative of the underdog Bulldogs & the bravery of Treloar if they win. Everyone seems to have picked us & while we should be favourites its genuinely a 50/50 match & you'd think more people would have picked the Dogs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back