Pre-season is nearly here!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by MarksGirl-kbcrowgirl
Wednesday 12th November

Luke Jericho

Nigel Smart

Wednesday 19th November

Robert Shirley
Few players out of place IMHO. Jericho should start on the 5th of Novemeber when all the other youngsters start unless he is recovering from surgery of which I am not aware of.

Smart should start with the likes of Hart, Carey etc as he is a veteran and should be in the last group to hit the track.

Shirley should either start on 5th or 12th. The fact that Smart is starting training before Shirley is a joke in itself.

For all those asking when will Scott Stevens hit the track, he will start with the youngsters on 5th of November. He should have arrived in Adelaide yesterday.;)

You guys must have nothing else better to do, enjoy your summer, leave footy till next year, it's pre-season training for crying out loud anybody think we are playing in the GF next w/e:rolleyes:

Time for a few people to GET A LIFE;) :D

Originally posted by maccas_no1
You guys must have nothing else better to do, enjoy your summer, leave footy till next year, it's pre-season training for crying out loud anybody think we are playing in the GF next w/e:rolleyes:

I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or a insult... :mad:

If it was a bunch of chicks doing pre season training, it'd be a different story all together. :mad:

Originally posted by RaDaR ReiLLy
I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or a insult... :mad:

If it was a bunch of chicks doing pre season training, it'd be a different story all together. :mad:
Marty is just jealous, as it is too far for him to go & check out Crows training. ;)

if you were in adelaide, you'd be down there at the crack of dawn waiting for training to start ;) :p

hahahaha good one Marty!!!! seriously though, you would be as keen as us if you could go to training yourself. Besides.........this time of year is good for the girls (perving :D ) is better cause its hot and that means.............bare chests!!!! :cool: ;)

BTW Marty..........that tie that ment so much to you..........I still have it, if you want it back you'd better give me your address in Melbourne so I can send it to you!!!

k
xx

Personally, I can't imagine how seeing 35+ men busting their guts and nearly throwing up at the end due to fatigue actually manages to entertain someone. :confused:

I'd rather go to training anyday!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Bockchoy67
Personally, I can't imagine how seeing 35+ men busting their guts and nearly throwing up at the end due to fatigue actually manages to entertain someone. :confused:

I'd rather go to training anyday!

Its the 35+ men that entertains us!!!

k
xx

Umm I am a proud supporter of the AFC and love the club to death but sorry even if I lived in Adelaide I wouldnt be going to pre-season training, footy is for footy season, it's summer and there is other things in life to do apart from worring about footy and PRE-SEASON training:rolleyes:

As I said before time for a few people to find more in life I think ;) take that how ever you want;)

I think some of you are holding on just a little bit too tight

I am sure that each players starting date for pre-season training has been indiviudally tailored to their needs.

Eg some may be injured or getting married or on vacation or whatever.

I am sure Nigel has volunteered to start earlier. It may also have something to do with their skin fold tests etc.

Anyone going to the first training session at 9am in the morning needs their head read.

If you want to Perv, you have a computer. Look for a male pr0n site.;)

Guys, I was at training today and witnessed our first pre season casualty.

The group had gone on the 5k run and as they got back we'd noticed they were indeed down one man :eek:

It appears that my worst dreams have come true and Reilly has hurt his ankle whilst on the cruel 5k run :( He later hopped into the club doctors car on crutches :( :mad:

I hate 5k runs. I say we ban them :(

Maybe it isnt such a bad day! 5AA just said that he had x rays hes been cleared of any serious injury to his ankle :p

Sorry peeps! :)

yeah he is ok. nothing more than a sprain. fell in a hole. not a good start but its not serious, in fact Stephen Schwerdt said he thought he'd be back running tomorrow.

so you can sleep soundly tonight Radar hes gonna be fine.

k
xx

Guys, I was at training today and witnessed our first pre season casualty.

The group had gone on the 5k run and as they got back we'd noticed they were indeed down one man :eek:

It appears that my worst dreams have come true and Reilly has hurt his ankle whilst on the cruel 5k run :( He later hopped into the club doctors car on crutches :( :mad:

I hate 5k runs. I say we ban them :(
I just saw on the news about that, they said he just rolled his ankle... so sorta all good! :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back