Game Day Pre-Season - West Coast vs Adelaide (Fri)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Well, finally ....mickey mouse game from last week is over ....we will see the fruits (hopefully) of another season under Burgess

Who breaks out .....will Rankine add that spark & class to the midfield .....can Rachelle step up

What about Milera at HB .....we've given him a long Contract ....time to pay the Ferryman

Really looking forward to the serious stuff starting !! .....get your favourite beverage ready, make sure the house is quiet !!! (you know what I mean) .....and lets enjoy

celebrate WW.gif

Last edited:

Either give me local time (to the game) or time for those in Adelaide (Which most of us would be)

7:40 EDT?

I assume you mean AEDT, as not even American Crow would give me New York time.

But even if it is AEDT, is that Sydney/Melbourne time, or Brisbane time?

So is the game 710 Adelaide? 810 Adelaide? Or is is actually EDT and I have to jump onto google to figure out the time difference between Adelaide and New York?

Either give me local time (to the game) or time for those in Adelaide (Which most of us would be)

So is the game 710 Adelaide? 810 Adelaide? Or is is actually EDT and I have to jump onto google to figure out the time difference between Adelaide and New York?
It's 7:10 Adelaide, just like you always knew it was.

All the games in this week's fixture have a local time & EDT (Eastern Daylight Time – EDT Time Zone)

The EDT time is a generally accepted time for Crows supporters all around Australia .....yes, they do exist outside of Adelaide

The local time indicated in the fixture is Perth time (4.40pm) ... 7.40pm EDT .....is it that hard to work out the time difference between the eastern states & Sth Australia ?

Fri Mar 3West Coast vs Adelaide4:40pm (7:40pm)Mineral Resources Park

All the games in this week's fixture have a local time & EDT (Eastern Daylight Time – EDT Time Zone)

The EDT time is a generally accepted time for Crows supporters all around Australia .....yes, they do exist outside of Adelaide

The local time indicated in the fixture is Perth time (4.40pm) ... 7.40pm EDT .....is it that hard to work out the time difference between the eastern states & Sth Australia ?

Fri Mar 3West Coast vs Adelaide4:40pm (7:40pm)Mineral Resources Park
There's 2 different time zones in the eastern states

Come April I dont have to think. But before then, it's a pain in the ass.

Putting aside the rest of your rant, Brisbane don't use AEDT - they just stick with AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time). By definition, if it's AEDT, it's NSW/ACT/Vic/Tas time.
There's 2 different time zones in the eastern states

Come April I dont have to think. But before then, it's a pain in the ass.
Yes... but only one of them is AEDT, or just EDT for short.

Putting aside the rest of your rant, Brisbane don't use AEDT - they just stick with AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time). By definition, if it's AEDT, it's NSW/ACT/Vic/Tas time.

Yes... but only one of them is AEDT, or just EDT for short.
So… what times it on on, let’s say, the Gold Coast?..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know what the format of this game is. Same as last week with 7 periods?

Was mentioned we are looking to play our best side, but we sort of did that in the last game for the 1st part... with just a few extra players given some minutes.

Anyone know what the format of this game is. Same as last week with 7 periods?

Was mentioned we are looking to play our best side, but we sort of did that in the last game for the 1st part... with just a few extra players given some minutes.
It's an official practice game, not a simulation. I guess it's normal rules.

So limited to 22 players + sub.

Wonder what we will do to give the other players a hit out or is there another game for the 2nds?
From afl site

All 18 clubs will compete in one official practice match, with the format and game length replicating Toyota AFL Premiership Season matches.

Posters who haven’t named their team yet should be able to pick their side pretty close to what Nicks will do
Indeed.

Hopefully Himmelberg picked ahead of ROB for lols... ;)

From afl site

All 18 clubs will compete in one official practice match, with the format and game length replicating Toyota AFL Premiership Season matches.
Wow 18 teams playing in one match. Is that 9 teams kicking at the same set of goals? That's going to be a nightmare for the umpires & scorers. 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Back