Game Day Pre Season Richmond vs Collingwood 6:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naismith and Dow were great. First quarter was really impressive. I wanna see how Balta goes with Lynch. No chance Kozi can play with them two. Gibcus is a crazy athlete, could be anything.

Balta should be there with Gibcus though. Why wouldn't you just build that defence with Balta, Gibcus and Young now. Then have Trezise or Vlas as the Medium defender with Short and Rioli for experience down there. Atleast build one area of the ground for the future. Then when we are rebuilding our midfield and forward lines over the next few seasons we should atleast have a solid young defence that has already played together. Grimes and Broad do not need to play anymore.

Wasn’t his or Kosi fault tonight have a look at how the ball was delivered into forward and how many times did we kick to 2 onto 1 now that is pissing me off big time
He did not make a move up the ground to get involved either which is a big X against his record. He is a quick player and should be able to use his speed to help exiting the back 50 and then transition into the forward 50.

Kosi didnt go up the ground that much either but he is not being talked up as the next Richo/Wayne Carey type forward.

Wellll after tonight's match maybe a few smiles will get wiped off and the real work of making the Finals begins afresh...
Bring back, Sonzie...Ross...Lynch...Nank...
Not enough pressure exerted to force the game our way...
Early days...Ooze and the Coaches will now get to work...after seeing this game!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn’t his or Kosi fault tonight have a look at how the ball was delivered into forward and how many times did we kick to 2 onto 1 now that is pissing me off big time
An alternative view. Neither Balta nor Koz know where and when to lead or create space. They are very slow to read anything. No instinct for the game. Those coming from back just don’t know what the big forwards want.

Wellll after tonight's match maybe a few smiles will get wiped off and the real work of making the Finals begins afresh...
Bring back, Sonzie...Ross...Lynch...Nank...
Not enough pressure exerted to force the game our way...
Early days...Ooze and the Coaches will now get to work...after seeing this game!
Why didn’t sonsie play tonight and I think he misses first 2 rounds being suspended in vfl last year

Yes he did recruit him he told the list managers to get him and Taranto should have only gotten Taranto

We didn't need Taranto either though. Why do we need a 26 year old when we clearly arent challenging anytime soon or in his prime? Even if he wins more B & Fs its not gonna help us challenge for a flag. It was the wrong time to go for older players.

Dimma also won us 3 flags, if he's set us back a few years so be it. We need to move forward now, Dow looks very good, play him and Sonsie (when available) and start building from there. We don't owe games anymore to players like Hopper, Grimes, Broad etc. If any aint performing they need to be dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back