Preview Richmond v Collingwood - Community Shield Game - IKON Park Tuesday February 27th 6.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hes clearly not seen as close to best 22 if he cant get in with Vlastuin not playing. Interesting whos spot of the back 6 Vlas will take. We shouldnt be wasting a bench spot on a defender and Short and Rioli should be locks, not go stupidly tall like Dimma started doing just to fit everyone in.

For me we should only ever have 2 of Grimes, Broad and Vlas in the 22. Our defence is the one area we look fine going forward.
"wasting a bench spot on a defender" ??

So when one of the defenders comes off for a spell who replaces them ? A ruckman ? Dusty ? A small forward ?

We've had 7 bona fide defenders in the team, six starting and one on the bench for the rotation, for as long as I can remember. You can't expect all six to play 100% of game time. Nobody does that.

We need to keep a running tally of the free kick count tomorrow night. And goals from frees. And 50 metre penalties.

As painful as it is, the nonsense needs to be documented.
giphy-571696399.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*ing insane we come up with the idea re Foodbank and include Collingwood. I read an article think it was from SEN, it says Collingwood to host Richmond * off idiots its only a praccy game.
At Carlton :D

So Sonsie isnā€™t selected because heā€™s suspended for this game?
Not playing because he misses the first 2 H&A matches and I'd presume Yze wants to look at those that are available for the early games.

it's all a bit too suss, i'm sure the sprinklers have been on all night and all morning. It will be the first praccy match in 30 degree heat to have a waterlogged ball and flooded goal squares. Blue Balls are always up to something!
Playing the Pies though.
I guess it's a venue where they can charge people to get in.
Given that it's a fundraiser

Excited to see Lefau, Sam Powell-Pepper some Pie losers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back