AFLW Round 4 Richmond v Carlton, 1:05pm Sat 23/09 @ Ikon Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Underwood is such a shocking commentator... but her compatriots are not helping her much and just letting her flail. She was going on and on about Richmond winning that quarter when we only scored 4 behinds to 1 goal for Carlton... obviously we didn't win that quarter haha
She also referred to Darcy vecchio as she.
Needs to
Be better than that as a professional

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She’s a girl though ?
Goes by they/them and identifies as non binary
Not getting into the logistics of whether people agree with it or not but as a commentator you need to know these things

great work Stella to win the 2on1 contest
Yep, every time I see Reid make an impact I keep seeing the abject comments made by #LordoftheWings the last two seasons. Makes no sense to put down young players!

Last edited:
Good win girls prob best we’ve looked all year ball movement, better bal side I think , good step up in 4q when req
Yeah, it looks better after that last quarter, might not have felt like that at 3/4 time. Our backs did well without Miller. Sheerin some clutch plays in the last quarter. The Jones goal was all class - don't you just want to see it in her hands!

Once again, Yassir lacks awareness.
It's also about talk too. It wasn't the play at that stage of the game either. Just had to go back and have a kick forward. She is young. Gets better and better though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back