AFLW Round 4 Richmond v Carlton, 1:05pm Sat 23/09 @ Ikon Park

Remove this Banner Ad

disappointing quarter but I feel things didn’t really go our way.
Couple of poor decisions with the ball and some arsey marks by Carlton.
I’m expecting a better third term by us
Feel similarly - ordinary that we didn't score. Once we tire our possession skills are ordinary and we revert to too much hacking it. It's better than last season (and all the season before that) but we still struggle to play kick to advantage footy.

Feel similarly - ordinary that we didn't score. Once we tire our possession skills are ordinary and we revert to too much hacking it. It's better than last season (and all the season before that) but we still struggle to play kick to advantage footy.
The 33 degree heat of last week could take its toll too

Underwood is such a shocking commentator... but her compatriots are not helping her much and just letting her flail. She was going on and on about Richmond winning that quarter when we only scored 4 behinds to 1 goal for Carlton... obviously we didn't win that quarter haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 33 degree heat of last week could take its toll too
Yep, that has a residual - we looked done towards the end of that quarter. Comedy of error between Brennan and Dempsey showed that up for all it was worth.

I switched the game on half way through the 1st. Seen nothing but Calscum goals. Still only 4pts behind at 3 qtr time.
Haven't noticed Cordener. Egan playing a bit better

Underwood is such a shocking commentator... but her compatriots are not helping her much and just letting her flail. She was going on and on about Richmond winning that quarter when we only scored 4 behinds to 1 goal for Carlton... obviously we didn't win that quarter haha
If she not talking about Conti or Sheerin she'a all over the oppo. Don't enjoy her commentary either.

I switched the game on half way through the 1st. Seen nothing but Calscum goals. Still only 4pts behind at 3 qtr time.
Haven't noticed Cordener. Egan playing a bit better
Is Egan? She's good in the contest, but you don't want her getting the ball because it's turnover city for her

Remove this Banner Ad

Back