AFLW Round 3, GWS vs Richmond 16/09 1:05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like Courtney Jones and Stella Reid vying for the same spot…

Reid can pull of some sweet passes by foot, a lefty is good at converting 6.2 in 16 games.

Courtney 17.12 in 20 games alot busier and looks hungry for a goal.

Guess we’ll see how it plays out.

Reid can pull of some sweet passes by foot, a lefty is good at converting 6.2 in 16 games.

Good summary, Stella usually works well with Katie Brennan....

Hope the girls can show that game against Adelaide was a bit of outlier. We so have to be better by foot and try and create a few chains. We must be about the least capable at this in league. Chaos reigns supreme it seems

Cj can be a bit more physical, early signs are promising

Hope the girls can show that game against Adelaide was a bit of outlier. We so have to be better by foot and try and create a few chains. We must be about the least capable at this in league. Chaos reigns supreme it seems
Hmm I sincerely hope so , we were very avg in praccy against them as they ran away with it ,,,we’re not flush with great ball users , a lot of same player in Egan , hoskos x 2 and others that just put boot to ball with little science to it . Looks to me our plan is kick into space in f50 and run onto it , have been few marks i50 ,,,kb needs space , her contested marking has been off ,,,anyways fingers crossed we come out steaming

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting to see if thats how we line up.

Lynch forward with Cox back?
Jess Hosking on a wing? I didn't like her forward, reckon she's that tough general you want back, would prefer to push Sheerin further forward.

Excited to see what Wickstead can do, she looked good in the praccy games.

Snake catcher been called….

Knock Out Work GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back