AFLW Round 9, Richmond, v Geelong, Saturday, October 28, 7.15pm AEDT, Ikon Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Our fitness & skills are not up to par & as for our tackling just putrid. We need to make some changes for next season & I think Ferguson should be the start with an ineffective game style.

Looking horrible, first half. If oppo had kicked straight it would be over.

That's footy, bad kicking is bad football. We could easily say if they didn't get those 2 soft frees it would be zero goals for both teams. We also missed 3 gettable shots, needed at least one. Conti's kicking is average.

I would say we are the worst-skilled team in the women's comp. So we need a cleanout. To many mechanical players in our team. Cats have some speedy types, and their players are strong overhead.

Cox is just a battler and drops too many easy marks for my liking.

Jones and Gresier you can't have two slow players in that forward line.

We've been awful for a while now. We only fell in against Hawthorn last week and people were talking up finals. It would be nice to see us at full strength to compare us to last year, but what we have out there is miles off it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've been awful for a while now. We only fell in against Hawthorn last week and people were talking up finals. It would be nice to see us at full strength to compare us to last year, but what we have out there is miles off it.

The problem is even at full strength our game style is horrendous. Kick long and get numbers to the ball problem with that is, the opposition always has more at the fall of the ball than our players. I have seen us literally kick to them at least 15 times.
Ferguson has NFI. Need a new coach, a new voice, and a new game plan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back