Preview Match Simulation v Melbourne Sunday 18th February - Casey Fields 10am (Foxtel/Kayo)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

u aware that the real stuff is 13 days away ?

If you have read Jack's book he talks about the Plough era where the team wanted to win pre-season games to get confidence for the season proper.

But when the team was good (Dimma years) pre-season games were simply used to get game miles into legs, the result was irrelevant.

Tomorrow will be a success if the game review says:

INJURIES
- Richmond: None

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have Kayo? If not sign up for free period.
nah, cant afford it

i make new emails to do their sign up free month

i time it so it covers as many games as possible

its a bit of a pita won't do it for preseason games

plus dunno yet if they are gonna crack down on that so if i do it now might only get 2 weeks of the year in

ta for suggestion tho bro

yze cut from the same cloth as dumma

I dont think I'll last with dumma like selection table calls
How can they be building confidence with players with selecting Cumberland in the B Side - startling statistics show the rate of return in Goals for the number of games played - lets hope he does not become another Stengle ! Just let him play without burdening him down - allow his natural instinct flow !

How can they be building confidence with players with selecting Cumberland in the B Side - startling statistics show the rate of return in Goals for the number of games played - lets hope he does not become another Stengle ! Just let him play without burdening him down - allow his natural instinct flow !
mansell in a side as a forward but cumbo in b side

dumma still coaching confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back