Preview Richmond v Collingwood - Community Shield Game - IKON Park Tuesday February 27th 6.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
why isnt tresize playing

hes best 22

Well hes clearly not seen as close to best 22 if he cant get in with Vlastuin not playing. Interesting whos spot of the back 6 Vlas will take. We shouldnt be wasting a bench spot on a defender and Short and Rioli should be locks, not go stupidly tall like Dimma started doing just to fit everyone in.

For me we should only ever have 2 of Grimes, Broad and Vlas in the 22. Our defence is the one area we look fine going forward.

Is Young pretty much locked in as our no.1 key defender - the guy who lines up on the no.1 forward each week? I thought he was depth and would be VFL to start the season.
Balta and Gibcus KPD Young would've been depth.
Balta move to the fwd line makes Young pretty much first in line KPD, until Gibus returns to form.

BacksDylan Grimes2Tylar Young45Josh Gibcus18
Half-BacksJayden Short15Nathan Broad35Daniel Rioli17
CentrelineKamdyn McIntosh33Dion Prestia3Marlion Pickett50
Half-ForwardsSeth Campbell44Liam Baker7Shai Bolton29
ForwardsJacob Koschitzke20Dustin Martin4Noah Balta21
FollowersSam Naismith24Thomson Dow27Tim Taranto14
InterchangeTom Brown30Jacob Hopper22Jack Graham34
Samson Ryan32Ben Miller46Jack Ross5
Steely Green48Mykelti Lefau42
EmergenciesJames Trezise36Maurice Rioli Jr.10Kane McAuliffe28
Hugo Ralphsmith13

Cue the melts.

Interesting that we're starting Dow on ball with Taranto & Prestia.

KMac & Pickett remain as the staring wingers, with no Banks (calf soreness) in the squad.

Seth Campbell looks to be leading the race to replace Mansell in the small forward role.

Lefau getting a gig is impressive and puts him in the frame for R1.

Vlastuin (managed) Mansell(syndesmosis) Nankervis (plantar fascia) are the other 3 missing through injury/rest
going to see grimes self destruct this year, starting with this one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL are promoting the game as Collingwood v Richmond, so I assume we’ll be wearing an Away jumper. (Plus our promo poster shows us wearing an all-yellow top.)

*ing insane we come up with the idea re Foodbank and include Collingwood. I read an article think it was from SEN, it says Collingwood to host Richmond * off idiots its only a praccy game.

We’re the “home” team

746587a95f4ba1dbe9e5e465b234f903.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back