Official Match Thread Pre-Season Round 1: Southern Dragons -V- Roys FC @ Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

Did Duritz play despite being on a red card? Naughty naughty, playing a suspended player.

Roys in trouble?

Roys in trouble?

Maybe, but not as much trouble as this fine specimen!

There is a striking similarity to Mobbs though...maybe its the beer talking!

gorilla.jpg

Next time boys!

Jake!

Naw - its not Mobbs - he doesn't wear heels!. I've stitched her up to sell the meat tray raffle tickets at Brunny St Oval this year, then pour the beers across the road at the Lord post game.:thumbsu:

Maybe, but not as much trouble as this fine specimen!

There is a striking similarity to Mobbs though...maybe its the beer talking!

gorilla.jpg

Next time boys!

Jake!
I'd hit that.:thumbsu:

Well there are rules, killer, but how are we supposed to know if someone is carded? Guess we need to delist anyone who is remotely cardable. Never thought I'd see the day a Roys player could get themselves carded.

Can't remember the rules boncer but whatever they are, hit us with 'em. Rules are rules.

Duritz carding was 22 July, side was named 21 July

I got nothing against you or the Roys, just asking a question because he was carded when the game was simmed.

That game was just a speedhump on the highway to Grand Final Glory!

Still a bit of a reality check. Got to come out hard next week.

Now that Masterchef is over, it will be great to see a few more faces at training.

'Carn the Roys!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got nothing against you or the Roys, just asking a question because he was carded when the game was simmed.

Players suspended after the team is named are ok to play. He can't play now until after July 30th.

Players suspended after the team is named are ok to play. He can't play now until after July 30th.

The man in green has spoken.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back