Training Pre-season Training 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Boots is Shuey
This

Leadership group should be Hurn (C), shuey (VC), Kennedy, Mitchell and Priddis

Sheppard or Cripps if theyre looking for a sixth

Okay, not everyone if you really want to get picky about it. Some people still rate Hurn as captain after the past 2 seasons.

Poll it?

I reckon the majority would back Shuey to take over now. And they didn't 2 years ago.

Pretty sure Jack Watts is gonna win that poll

Okay, not everyone if you really want to get picky about it. Some people still rate Hurn as captain after the past 2 seasons.

Poll it?

I reckon the majority would back Shuey to take over now. And they didn't 2 years ago.

Shuey wasn't ready for the captaincy 2 years ago so that was the right call. He was still struggling with a tag and fading in and out of games. Since 2015 he has added a lot of consistency to his game and stands up in the big moments more often

Was listening to Simmos presser before and he mentioned he would be surprised if Hurn wasn't captain again. But it did seem like there will be changes to leadership squad.
Are you at training?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really like how Simmo doesn't let s**t go regarding the AFL's oddball decisions that affect West Coast - in relation to the JLT Series, he's said a couple of times now "just around the corner at Wagga...".

In many instances, humour is the best way to criticise, unless you're a Scott brother :rolleyes:

Sounds like tunners rehab is going well also which is good news for him

I'd put money on Petrie being in the side for round 1 with giles and Vardy competing for the other big man spot. Every time Mitchell's name comes up in a presser Simpson says "and drew"

Sounds like tunners rehab is going well also which is good news for him

I'd put money on Petrie being in the side for round 1 with giles and Vardy competing for the other big man spot. Every time Mitchell's name comes up in a presser Simpson says "and drew"
Surely it will be Giles. Goldy will towel up both Petrie and Vardy in the ruck.

Surely it will be Giles. Goldy will towel up both Petrie and Vardy in the ruck.
Petters will be the enforcer, smashing into Goldstein at every oppurtunity. Vardy would snap if asked to do that job.

Giles will be the first ruckman.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back