Training Pre-season Training 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

The article does not state that Viney had racially abused Lewis and that was the direct reason for him biting.
No but it heavily implies that his actions were the result of being racially abused throughout the match and what he was subjected to over the years has been well documented in the media recently. As opposed to Masten whose biggest worry has been what crappy tattoo to get next.

No but it heavily implies that his actions were the result of being racially abused throughout the match and what he was subjected to over the years has been well documented in the media recently. As opposed to Masten whose biggest worry has been what crappy tattoo to get next.

Maybe Masten's bite was a reaction to the constant abuse from his own "supporters"?

#FreeFullFatDairy

It's not the enemy, refined sugars are!

If I see one more "98% fat free!" yogurt on the shelf at Woolies with 50g of sugar per serving I'm gonna go postal in store

It's literally IMPOSSIBLE to find a yogurt with minimal sugar added
Try coconut yoghurt (not Vanilla). Hard to beat when your looking to cut out sugars.

How's all the heroes having a go at Masten ? I don't particularly like much what he brings to the club, but you know what ? I have never managed to get on a VFL/AFL list.

That's not an argument for not being able to critique a player's performance on field on a message board.

Personal stuff is too far, but the on field stuff is fair game fam

To be fair, you can sit through 4 full episodes and only have this happen in that time..

tumblr_n2k5dwlxqw1rr75cno1_400.gif

Piccolo is a god and I will bash anyone who denigrates the great Namekians name.

Racial vilification had nothing to do with it and Lewis made no mention this in his defence. Both gave a similar excuse, both were found guilty therefore both are "biters". How can you differentiate or does it just suit you to do so?
You can bet that he was targeted that day. Maybe not by that player. Anyhow don't put a finger in someones mouth. An arm in your face don't compare.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How's all the heroes having a go at Masten ? I don't particularly like much what he brings to the club, but you know what ? I have never managed to get on a VFL/AFL list. So grow a ball and concede you are an inferior footballer and judging by the comments, human being . And yes, that was fun.
It's irrelevant to what me, you or someone else on here has achieved as a footballer. I am comparing him to other players that are
a) on our list
b) could be on our list

Good on him for making it to an AFL list, I wish him all the best, honestly. I just don't want him playing in our team.

Just read the last 3 pages hoping to read something about training. I would like you to all walk to your closest mirror, stare long and hard, then give yourselves a good slap!
there hasn't been an opening training session since monday and the monday one was a light one.

Preseason shits me to tears and while I haven't watched a single training session my summary is this;

Mitchell - has taken me by surprise. I knew he'd come in and improve us but he's given every indication he's going absolutely balls out this year. At 34 I'd half expected he might just go through the motions, but nup. Look for him to stand up when the sphincters start clenching.. Will be worth a couple of close wins I reckon.

Rioli - when you hear reports such "seems to really enjoy the defensive stuff", "dobbing goals out of his arse", "cat like on his feet".. to describe Maurice's nephew its hard not to get excited. Need to be conservative and let that glue properly set on that leg, get his fitness back up and then release.

Barrass - gone full Conan the Barbarian on us and might push McGovern into the forward line

Great to see Vardy completing a full preseason

Great to see Petrie doing all you can expect while also proving a great citizen on our list - looks to be a useful acquisition

Watson - seems he took a few people by surprise in his first outing against GWS. Good s**t

Duggan - has followed Mitchell around like a little lamb and reminds me of that sneaky little Cuz when he arrived at preseason one year with a new body. The leg is a bastard but I have high hopes he can cement himself this year. If he averages 20 touches this year he'll be a real force.

Sheed - building nicely

Masten - I genuinely think he might be done. Is a senior player with years of experience and loads of games under his belt... he just isn't going to improve AND if we are a flag threat you cant have players like this in your 22. Good depth however.

Redden - I'd never heard of him before we recruited him but got excited when I heard we'd traded a first rounder for him thinking he must go alright. A year later I don't know who he is even though I know for a fact he's played a few games for us.

Yeo - seems to be regressing at a rate of knots. Doesn't seem to be the sharpest tool so I reckon we need to find him one position and leave him there - probably in the backline.

McKenzie - its sad he's so far down this list. Its sad he's so far down our list.

Generally seems we've recruited well with both the older guys, the stop gaps and a host of likely looking kids.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back