PRELIMINARY FINAL 2: HAWTHORN vs ST.KILDA, MCG, SAT NIGHT

Remove this Banner Ad

Harvey should do a Zidane.

Or a Lynch.

Stands to reason that the GF will be a belter given that I will be attending a wedding when it is on after the shit that has been dished up so far.

Here come the saints!

markwilliamschokeiy9.jpg

The players are just about to run on the field for Channel Tens coverage of the 2008 Preliminary Final (here in Brisbane).

Here we go - should I feel excited ???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The players are just about to run on the field for Channel Tens coverage of the 2008 Preliminary Final (here in Brisbane).

Thats sad, very sad, AFL should be ashamed.

Well if the Saints can kick another goal or two before three quart..... nahhh

I'm watching this live from the US, and St.Kilda are absolutely horrible, and my winning margin before the match of 37 points was too conservative. This result has not been a surprise to me though when their team includes such rubbish as Fiora, McQualter, Eddy, Milne, and Gwilt.

They don't have any talented youth, and to think that Robert Harvey has again been one of their better players too. They will sink like a stone without him next season, and I can only imagine how ordinary they will be when they won't be able to use "do it for Harvs" as motivation anymore. I certainly hope that Collingwood plays them first in 2009.

In other news, Archive Thompson has scored with 4 seconds left for Melbourne to draw with Central Coast Mariners 2-2.
And I changed channel to the footy.:mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back