Preview Preliminary Final - Richmond vs Port Adelaide - Fri 16/10 7.50pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck guys, for all the sh*t slinging this week I sincerely hope its a great game with no injuries, I truly believe the premiership will be with one of our two sides come next Saturday.

Ps.fu*k lynch I hope we smash you etc etc
You don't need to worry about injuries buddy. Your players will have the whole off season to recover

Now fellas I hate to be negative but remember these comparisons from last year?

20190918_015010-jpg.748072

well in 2010 after their second flag in 09, Geelong lost their prelim after first losing the qualifying and then winning the semi...
Yeah this is a line in the sand moment. We either continue the Geelong path or take the Hawthorn Path.
If we lose tonight it's going to hurt

Hamish Hartlett is hilarious. Almost hope he does something he’ll regret.

I’m worried about winning tonight, not going to lie, Port are a good team at their best, however the more stuff that comes out the more it seems they’re already mentally shot.

We're a pretty good team as well....

Nope

Its raining all day in Adelaide, we won't get flogged. Will be a close game though so i hope everyone has their finger nails ready.

On SM-G980F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is it?

Checked the radar before and it seems like not much the rest of the day...

Just returning the post on the port thread from JR#8 wishing you fellas all the best for tonight, hope it's a cracking game that manages to be a 6 point or less decider.

P.S would love to see another 50m from Caddy. ;)

Just returning the post on the port thread from JR#8 wishing you fellas all the best for tonight, hope it's a cracking game that manages to be a 6 point or less decider.

He won't be playing lol

Our wonderful umpires would love to give you some 50s again.

That 50 cost the poor bugger his spot in the side and he's barely been seen since :p

100m **

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big shout out to the skipper on his 250th tonight. What a player he has been for us. Leads from the front, hard as nails. Turned from a nice player to a bloody ferocious tiger over his journey.
2 x premiership captain for our great club. Hopefully more to come.

salute

tiges by 6 goals tonight 🐯

All this talk about Lynch, targeting Lynch, stopping Lynch, Lynch this Lynch that.

Could be Jacks turn to shine tonight.
Yeah - I've been predicting this all week as the Lynch frenzy has grown...
Jack averages over 3 goals per game v Port
Is due this week anyway

Lynch will be the ultimate 800k$ decoy I reckon.

Now fellas I hate to be negative but remember these comparisons from last year?

20190918_015010-jpg.748072

well in 2010 after their second flag in 09, Geelong lost their prelim after first losing the qualifying and then winning the semi...
Yeah, but they also made the GF and lost in 2008 where we went out in the PF in 2018.

The similarities ended with that as far as I'm concerned.

Power defender Hartlett suggests Lynch’s emotions get the better of him on the field and indicated that plenty of people in the football world would love to see the Tigers beaten tonight so his season were to “come to an end”.

“He obviously gets caught up in the emotions of the game probably a bit more frequently than others do,” he said on FIVEaa.

“I guess others are able to control their instinct and reactions perhaps on their emotions a little bit better than what Tom does.

“I think there’d be plenty of people out there who would like to see his season come to an end. I’ll leave it at that.”

He added: “That was on my poor mate Dougal as well, so I wasn’t real happy with that one.”
I wouldn’t want to be old mate Hartlett if he has to stand under a high ball in front of the Lynch Locomotive in full steam tonight. Ouch!

Just don't want to see any dumb undisciplined frees or 50's paid against us.
That's it. Keep our cool and maintain the intensity - and take our chances - and we'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back