Training Preseason 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I got here a bit late but I’ve got to say, some fantastic skills and passages of play and good voice / intensity.

Seems a concerted effort to go through the middle as well
Almost like playing match sim, in extreme heat, after training, meant players were exhausted and executing under duress?

Q1 Wrap
  • Ball movement was excellent I thought and a good balance between fast and controlled. Still couple of fluffs in the handball chain running into F50 where a couple of top-ups though they were playing WAFL still but that’s obviously not a reflection on the squad
  • One player that hasn’t been mentioned much this preseason is Pearce but I don’t know, I think we’ll see more of his best this year. Doing a lot down back whichever team he’s on
  • Darcy obliterated Dogga in the ruck, Serong dominant as always and Fyfe continues to look strong as heck and impossible to stop feeding it out.

Q1 Wrap
  • Ball movement was excellent I thought and a good balance between fast and controlled. Still couple of fluffs in the handball chain running into F50 where a couple of top-ups though they were playing WAFL still but that’s obviously not a reflection on the squad
  • One player that hasn’t been mentioned much this preseason is Pearce but I don’t know, I think we’ll see more of his best this year. Doing a lot down back whichever team he’s on
  • Darcy obliterated Dogga in the ruck, Serong dominant as always and Fyfe continues to look strong as * and impossible to stop feeding it out.
How are we meant to maintain our general negative feeling about this season with you writing this kind of stuff?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How are we meant to maintain our general negative feeling about this season with you writing this kind of stuff?
Another fantastic string of kicks being patient then opening everything up coming off the D50 to get an easy shot on goal for Emmett

Q1 Wrap
  • Darcy obliterated Dogga in the ruck, Serong dominant as always and Fyfe continues to look strong as * and impossible to stop feeding it out.
Got here late but agreed with what you have said for the parts I have seen. Been a bit of real champagne footy through the middle that some forwards have turned into Summer Wine by the white team but overall pretty good to watch.

I am loving the possessions from Sturt, not THAT much of it but not settling for easy options
Wish sharp went to him then instead of the 55m bomb to treacy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back