Training Preseason 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Can people understand that having 3 kids no older then 21 as key forwards was the reason our ball movement was slow. They are under sized and can’t get the proper separation from big key backs so it limits how fast we can move the ball when there is no one to kick to. Best example was the swans away game last year our 3 fwds where bigger then the defenders and we dominated them. I believe in JL and think as long as we improve deserves a 2 year contract extension you can’t speed up Growth. we will dominate when Jye Jackson and Josh play 100 games
Fair enough but your points can be challenged. Growth can be sped up and it's already recognised last season that Jackson and Amiss are well ahead of the usual age expectations on pretty well all fronts and Treacy's physical presence is well in front of his age.

There are multiple reasons for slow ball movement. There were many other issues where many people thought Freo were slow to act in 2023 wrt tactics and personnel changes. Young key forwards are not responsible for all of these.

I agree with you that there is great growth to come from our KPF trio and this wil help ball movement but I think it is a minor factor in the Freo 2023 style of play.

Charlie Cameron right now

200.gif

Pretty much the last players I’d have picked.

Good.
Probably run with the everyone hates Fyfe thing again...

Nic Natanui has been forced to return home from brokering peace between Israel and Hamas to prevent a new world war erupting in Cockburn.

Here is Adrian Barich to give us a fair, unbiased and intelligent assessment of the day’s fighting.

crosses to Barich in Kevlar vest and helmet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty much the last players I’d have picked.

Good.

Nic Natanui has been forced to return home from brokering peace between Israel and Hamas to prevent a new world war erupting in Cockburn.

Here is Adrian Barich to give us a fair, unbiased and intelligent assessment of the day’s fighting.

crosses to Barich in Kevlar vest and helmet
Just on Barich, my old man worked with him when he got picked up by the Eagles. Said there was a lot of love for him, all of it from himself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back