Game Day Preseason Game 1 vs Harley Reid & Mates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackson one grabbing like this
erection GIF

From what I've seen we've had great ball movement coming from kick outs, which has been a massive weakness for us, however WC have been giving us a lot of space there so can't read too much into it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People talking about smart Fyfe vs bull Fyfe… the incredibly quick hands were always what stood out when he was in form watching him live. Watched a few Freo matches at Manuka which is a small ground, and the hands are what really stood out then. The average player moving that fast ends up fumbling as they’ve sold it before they’ve got it; Fyfe is hugely above average. It’s curious how you see different things live.

Would your narrative be the same if West Coast were winning? Suck it up man.
Dude if you take anything out of these sorts of games other than the blokes having a good run then I have a bridge to sell you

Dude if you take anything out of these sorts of games other than the blokes having a good run then I have a bridge to sell you

Mate if you care that much about it to visit the oppo's board then you are more deeply in it than you are making out. Enjoy.

Last edited:
The freddy handpass on the wing behind Brayshaw... under no pressure, must change. A lot of good things to enjoy, that is one the that kills you against the best teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back