Game Day Preview - Round 8 - Collingwood v Sydney MCG Sunday 7 May 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let's not kid ourselves.
If they hadn't of missed so many easy shots at goal the result may have been different.
I don't think you can just let teams control possession of the ball like we did. Too many uncontested marks.
Our entries inside F50 were shocking.
So happy for Checkers to finally get a bag of 5.

It's almost like the boys take it easy in the 2nd quarter, to make sure they've got enough juice for the trademark last quarter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The inclusion of Cox was huge for us structurally and his impact cannot be under estimated.

Mihocek was brilliant. So pleased he finally got reward for his bullocking effort.

Ginnivan was great for the short time he was on.

JDG, Titch & Pendles were very good. Their last quarter was brilliant.

Moore was unpassable. IQ & Noble provided run despite some turnovers.

Great crowd fir our 1st game against Swans in Melbourne for 10 years.

Frampton vying with Titch for recruit of the year.

Umpiring was inconsistent again. None moreso than the non decision on Ginni only to pay it to Papley who ducked. Also pay a kick & mark in the Sydney forward line that travelled 12m only to call play on from a Daicis kick that travelled 20m

Impressive win kicking against the wind in the last and with so many players who were below their best

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The inclusion of Cox was huge for us structurally and his impact cannot be under estimated.

Mihocek was brilliant. So pleased he finally got reward for his bullocking effort.

Ginnivan was great for the short time he was on.

JDG, Titch & Pendles were very good. Their last quarter was brilliant.

Moore was unpassable. IQ & Noble provided run despite some turnovers.

Great crowd fir our 1st game against Swans in Melbourne for 10 years.

Frampton vying with Titch for recruit of the year.

Umpiring was inconsistent again. None moreso than the non decision on Ginni only to pay it to Papley who ducked. Also pay a kick & mark in the Sydney forward line that travelled 12m only to call play on from a Daicis kick that travelled 20m

Impressive win kicking against the wind in the last and with so many players who were below their best

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good review although I thought Tom miitchell was far and away our best. Totally agree how cox straightened us up.

Agree on umpiring although it much worse last week. However papley didn’t duck… that free was correct. The Ginni one was also correct because of the Ginni rule!,,,

Ginni was influential. I counted two direct goal assists, plus another if Cox didn’t miss…. Plus the goal He kicked, plus the goal he should have lined up for if the umpire wasn’t a moron. Could have been responsible for five goals in a quarter.

Let's not kid ourselves.
If they hadn't of missed so many easy shots at goal the result may have been different.
I don't think you can just let teams control possession of the ball like we did. Too many uncontested marks.

But we had 4 more scoring shots!!

Mihocek 5 finally
What a great player he is.
Honest as the day s long, lives and breathes forward craft.
Amazingly modest bloke in a pressure cooker profession.

Just love him.
The Mihoceks make the great sides.

Well done to Ginni, l thought he made us look more dangerous inside F50. Looks like no subbing him next week. Bobby may have to settle for the sub position...
Those claiming Hill has gone past Ginnivan got it very, very wrong.
Not taking anything away from Hill, I love him, but Ginnivan just has that thing that makes the whole side walk taller.

Let's not kid ourselves.
WE missed just as many.
Fluffed a dozen entries which we normally get.
Like you so happy for Checkers.

Pretty even contribution from all in what looked on TV to be ok conditions but by all accounts were reasonably average.
I'll take that win any day to stay on top and beat the seagulls.

Buddy a couple of years too many.
Sad end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back