Feedback Quick questions you couldn't find an answer for...

Remove this Banner Ad

Getting a notification saying someone quoted my post in the Carlton vs Freo Marsh thread.

It isn't my post and I haven't posted in that thread, just some random commenter, maybe a little bug to look at.

Getting a notification saying someone quoted my post in the Carlton vs Freo Marsh thread.

It isn't my post and I haven't posted in that thread, just some random commenter, maybe a little bug to look at.
Interesting - can you link the particular post?

No. Are there any that are overly intrusive?
I find it adds a lot of extra scrolling, this is mainly annoying on phones.

And it makes me feel like I am on page 1 at first glance.

I find it adds a lot of extra scrolling, this is mainly annoying on phones.

And it makes me feel like I am on page 1 at first glance.
Yeah it is to be used sparingly with short posts. I will look at it and talk to the developer.

Is there a reason why our locations aren't visible in our avs / profiles any more? is it due to privacy reasons?
I took them off to reduce the length of the user info section.
Are they of value to you? Useful?

I took them off to reduce the length of the user info section.
Are they of value to you? Useful?
I personally found it useful, particularly for those of us based outside Oz and would like to connect with other expats who are into AFL. But maybe I'm the only one?

I personally found it useful, particularly for those of us based outside Oz and would like to connect with other expats who are into AFL. But maybe I'm the only one?

I, too, liked seeing where each person is based.

Allowed me to see who's local to my area.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chief last Sunday was the last time I got an email to say I have a PM/Conversation reply. Still getting the Big Footy Trending email.

Have you removed the email alerts?? Not that I miss them but curious if there is a bug or they have been turned off. I haven't edited my Account details.

Chief last Sunday was the last time I got an email to say I have a PM/Conversation reply. Still getting the Big Footy Trending email.

Have you removed the email alerts?? Not that I miss them but curious if there is a bug or they have been turned off. I haven't edited my Account details.
Did you unsubscribe from them? Check your preferences.

Are they in your junk email?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back