Feedback Quick questions you couldn't find an answer for...

Remove this Banner Ad

You could hold up a horizontal finger at the right distance between your eye and the screen and it would disappear.

This finger?

flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

Why is BF so slow atm? I wouldn't think draft night would be enough to break the servers given we don't have pick 1 this year.

We can create as many web servers as we like but there is only one database. It couldn’t handle the number of connections the site needed.

Splat.

We will bump it up again. Upgrades all around. Over Christmas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just actually read the error. If it helps in anyway, I have turned the watch console off so maybe an error to do with that?

Edit just got a xenforo error when hitting the port reply button to send this message.

Screenshot_20171125-220009.png

Just actually read the error. If it helps in anyway, I have turned the watch console off so maybe an error to do with that?
Thanks I have passed it on to the developer.

Edit just got a xenforo error when hitting the port reply button to send this message.

View attachment 440346
It was a specific bug and has been fixed.

Not a major one, and have mentioned it before but it grinds my gears. If the page itself is shorter than the nav menu you just can't scroll down the nav menu.

View attachment 440929
It’s a rare state, I’m not sure we will do anything about it soon

It’s a rare state, I’m not sure we will do anything about it soon
Ok, what about the below, which combined with the above made it quite a task to get to this forum to complain about this. Doesn't happen every time, but a lot of the time when I go to a thread via a notification/alert, it will take me directly to that post and cut off everything above it. As you can see in the image the scroll bar is all the way at the top of the page but its quite clearly not the top of the page we expect.

upload_2017-12-5_17-25-34.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back