Feedback Quick questions you couldn't find an answer for...

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you please stop sending me emails about tipping. I've ticked this and it still keeps sending it. Thanks.
QoiHt2l.png
That's strange I will have it checked.

Can you please stop sending me emails about tipping. I've ticked this and it still keeps sending it. Thanks.
QoiHt2l.png
I just sent out a reminder - can you tell me if you received it?

Hi,

The last 2 times I have been automatically logged out and prompted to log back in (once a month), when I have put in my username and password, I am then taken to the 2-step verification page to input a code from my authenticator app and it hasn't worked. I get an error message. I have been forced to use my backup codes in order to log in.

I am wondering if this is a problem on my end or Big Footy's. In case it is important, I have upgraded to a new phone in that time, not sure if that could be the issue?

Thanks.
Try switching off two-step auth, then logging out of BigFooty. Check you can log back in.

Then switch two-step back on and try it again.

Also try resetting the login on your app. Delete it and re-add it or whatever your app requires.

Question regarding main board moderation.

Theres currently a thread on the main board about Archer and his legal issues which the bay would be embarrassed to house so is it's troll level.

References to north as "s**t boners", repeated attacks against the character of both Archer and the Runner with no actual knowledge about either, typical "lol norf is poor, have to get a gofundme up" type posts, s**t boners are a rabble etc.

Have reported multiple posts and the trolling remains. I feel like this would have been jumped on straight away if it was for instance someone saying "Essendon injected".

Whats the go here? Do I just keep reporting posts? Any way to escalate it or?

Theres currently a thread on the main board about Archer and his legal issues which the bay would be embarrassed to house so is it's troll level.

References to north as "s**t boners", repeated attacks against the character of both Archer and the Runner with no actual knowledge about either, typical "lol norf is poor, have to get a gofundme up" type posts, s**t boners are a rabble etc.

Have reported multiple posts and the trolling remains. I feel like this would have been jumped on straight away if it was for instance someone saying "Essendon injected".

Just keep reporting it - it will be attended to.

I just checked and Ant_ has resolved the reported posts.

Just wondering if my platinum membership roles over automatically or do i have to resubscribe, not entirely sure when i became a platinum member but i must be getting close to 12 months now.

Just wondering if my platinum membership roles over automatically or do i have to resubscribe, not entirely sure when i became a platinum member but i must be getting close to 12 months now.

If you paid normally rather than winning it, yes it does and you will get a notification

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if this is a bug others are getting but, the last 24 hours I’m getting this quite a bit when clicking on notifications.

5E662B47-1A98-4049-86EE-A981F786EDFE.jpeg

Hi Chief , can mods get access to private message conversations, I have had a couple of chats of a highly personal nature with posters I have a connection with and recently I heard that PMs can be read by mods, is this true?

If so can they only be accessed if the report function is utilized or do other conditions have to be met or is it open slather to all mods or certain mods?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back