Preview Round 2: Port Adelaide vs Essendon, Adelaide Oval, Saturday 27/03/21 @ 4:35 AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gleeson is a pretty logical type to be a sub. Plenty of AFL experience and is ready to go but not good enough to actually be named in the main side. Also won't set him back development wise if he plays as sub. If you were going to have a rotation of 3-4 guys I'd be thinking: Gleeson, Guelfi, Clarke and Cutler would 4 blokes I'd expect to get some time as the medical sub this year.

Gleeson is a pretty logical type to be a sub. Plenty of AFL experience and is ready to go but not good enough to actually be named in the main side. Also won't set him back development wise if he plays as sub. If you were going to have a rotation of 3-4 guys I'd be thinking: Gleeson, Guelfi, Clarke and Cutler would 4 blokes I'd expect to get some time as the medical sub this year.
Yeah in that sub role you really need unshellfish guys who won’t crack it

Ah Poor Tadelaide

Rich in history, poor in money and teeth

It’s so easy to not hate clubs for a bit when they are plying average footy, maybe even feel for them (Richmond for example). With Raz arriving I’m right back there now. I know we are likely to be belted but I would really like to win today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was thinking about buying an investment in Adelaide because the Melbourne prices are a bag of dicks.

My partner said ‘but Adelaide’

She made a good point

I won't be surprised if Raz chooses to get mouthy to our defenders. I remember listening to a podcast with him, Zaka and Redman. He was full of bluster and sledges even then. Hopefully Redman goes to him.

I was thinking about buying an investment in Adelaide because the Melbourne prices are a bag of dicks.

My partner said ‘but Adelaide’

She made a good point
Does it still have more serial killers per capita than any other city in the World? There really isn't much to do there.

2DF_200.jpg

Make sure it's warm, people

One thing I would like to see is no big runs of goals against us. Last week it occurred. Last year too and the year before. Start building some resilience, please someone.

(The fact I hope there are no large scoring droughts within the game is another story and is a reflection of how untrustworthy his side is)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back