Prediction R23: Changes v West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

In: Dear, O'Brien

Out: Tex, Jacobs,

Am I right?

Really - unchanged if Smith doesn't come up.

Henderson for Smith

Rest Smith even if hes good bring in seed. Hopefully jacobs is better for the run, except for the one mark on wing in last1/4 he got pansted by lobbe

Rest Smith even if hes good bring in seed. Hopefully jacobs is better for the run, except for the one mark on wing in last1/4 he got pansted by lobbe

Jacobs convincingly won the hitout count but that's about it

If Smith is properly concussed, there's a fair chance we won't see him until 2nd or 3rd week of finals. Second concussion in two years, could be bad. Seedsman in for him I would think.

I think that's likely to be our only change. Too late to debut anyone like Beech or Wigg now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Thommo, Douglas
In: Seedsman, Menzel

Time for our slow plodders and pressure reflectors to go

Mackay borderline in/out

Why do we even bother with this thread every week? Same people say OUT Thommo, Douglas and Mackay and yet the coach and all his assistants continue to pick them. Since they are all highly paid coaches of a highly performing sports club(who is 2nd on the ladder btw) I trust their judgement. Can we just scrap this useless attempt to feel like we are actually a good judge of who should be playing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do we even bother with this thread every week? Same people say OUT Thommo, Douglas and Mackay and yet the coach and all his assistants continue to pick them. Since they are all highly paid coaches of a highly performing sports club(who is 2nd on the ladder btw) I trust their judgement. Can we just scrap this useless attempt to feel like we are actually a good judge of who should be playing?

Yeah I highly doubt Thompson and Douglas will be dropped.

In regards to Thommo, this absolutely 100% definitely needs to be his last season. He was a dead set liability tonight.

No one was bad enough to drop really, not even DMac. Changes will amd should be made mind you.

In regards to Thommo, this absolutely 100% definitely needs to be his last season. He was a dead set liability tonight.

Yeah, he's done.

But he's here for the rest of the year.

Seed in for Smith.

I agree. I love the guy but his body is shot. If we make the GF I want him there though, win or lose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back