Discussion Random Discussion (No Politics, Religion) - SHOW CHIN PASSPORT ON ENTRY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
mate he has an open facebook its hardly a rumour that his behaviour in the last couple of months has been very anti pc/woke. seems to have occurred since the herritier/eddie stuff kicked off. i posted some the stuff that has been written on there. there is a tweet from a GWS support who explains his experience with him. the tweet from the lady who worked in the same space as him is also out there. i just cbf'd digging it up

and i was answering honestly when i said the two tweets cannot be verified, i merely relayed them, just like anyone reading your passionate defence of his good nature, also cannot be verified. it's all third hand.

but all of this is a complete sideshow. you are doing everything you can to try and move the conversation away from the racism he spewed and direct back onto people on here. to the point you wouldn't even acknowledge what the very definition of racism is.

and at that point the conversation becomes completely futile

i've yet to read one poster agree with your view here that he is not racist. how many people do you need to tell you, that what he said was racist and therefore he is racist, before you acknowledge it?
Haha sorry what? You are the one that brought his history into the discussion, not me. I said you don't know a thing about him, which is obviously now true, and then you told me that your criticism of him was because of the tweet in isolation and using your words "why would it be anything other than that?". I explained to you why I thought it was more than that, given your history, and you have proven me correct. You have contradicted yourself countless times here.

I asked for proof of his racism in the 80's. I have received nothing. I asked you for proof of past behaviours, you have given me nothing. You had absolutely no idea of the work he has done in the past that contradicts your view, and then when I explain it to you, you ignore it.

You want to believe what you want to believe irrespective of the facts, at least I have agreed countless times now that his recent behaviour is racist, the least you can do is acknowledge you know nothing about him.

You think all it takes to label someone a racist is for them to act a certain way whilst dismissing the actions and behaviours they have presented over a much longer and extensive amount of time that completely goes against that notion. I choose not to think that way, I believe instances of racism happen but its definitely going to take more for me to believe Joffa is rubber stamped racist. And I have 25 years of life experience to back that up.

You said they couldn't be verified but relayed them anyway. For what reason? Obviously to paint a picture of a guy you again have no clue about.

I thought this conversation was dead yesterday when we established you have a poor understanding of who he is as a person, why are we continuing the discussion? He needs to shut his mouth and apologise for his uncalled for comments, that's it. The rest of the stuff you posted about him is uneducated nonsense.

Let it go and move on boys
Any plans for the long weekend mate?

Looking forward to a few days off, few beers tonight, watch the replay and maybe some of Tiges v Pies

Any plans for the long weekend mate?

Looking forward to a few days off, few beers tonight, watch the replay and maybe some of Tiges v Pies
Take the much better half out for dinner tonight
couple games of golf and drink plenty and cook some ribs on the smoker

Haha sorry what? You are the one that brought his history into the discussion, not me. I said you don't know a thing about him, which is obviously now true, and then you told me that your criticism of him was because of the tweet in isolation and using your words "why would it be anything other than that?". I explained to you why I thought it was more than that, given your history, and you have proven me correct. You have contradicted yourself countless times here.

I asked for proof of his racism in the 80's. I have received nothing. I asked you for proof of past behaviours, you have given me nothing. You had absolutely no idea of the work he has done in the past that contradicts your view, and then when I explain it to you, you ignore it.

You want to believe what you want to believe irrespective of the facts, at least I have agreed countless times now that his recent behaviour is racist, the least you can do is acknowledge you know nothing about him.

You think all it takes to label someone a racist is for them to act a certain way whilst dismissing the actions and behaviours they have presented over a much longer and extensive amount of time that completely goes against that notion. I choose not to think that way, I believe instances of racism happen but its definitely going to take more for me to believe Joffa is rubber stamped racist. And I have 25 years of life experience to back that up.

You said they couldn't be verified but relayed them anyway. For what reason? Obviously to paint a picture of a guy you again have no clue about.

I thought this conversation was dead yesterday when we established you have a poor understanding of who he is as a person, why are we continuing the discussion? He needs to shut his mouth and apologise for his uncalled for comments, that's it. The rest of the stuff you posted about him is uneducated nonsense.

o_O

Would absolutely have a few pints with joffa. Reckon he’d be a great bloke to have a beer with. People are so god damn critical & point out every negative. Just chill, not everyone is perfect. Look in the mirror ffs (not aimed at you).
Well that makes you a racist and a genocidal maniac as well. Not judging though :D :D ;)

Speaking of genocidal maniacs just got a call from an old school friend whom I haven't seen since 1985. This guy has lived in Asia for 40 years, working in logistics in Iraq and Afganistan, got half his head blown off by the Taliban and still drinks 6 schooners a day.

Want to meet for a drink when he is next in Melbourne. I think it might kill me

mate he has an open facebook its hardly a rumour that his behaviour in the last couple of months has been very anti pc/woke. seems to have occurred since the herritier/eddie stuff kicked off. i posted some the stuff that has been written on there. there is a tweet from a GWS support who explains his experience with him. the tweet from the lady who worked in the same space as him is also out there. i just cbf'd digging it up

and i was answering honestly when i said the two tweets cannot be verified, i merely relayed them, just like anyone reading your passionate defence of his good nature, also cannot be verified. it's all third hand.

but all of this is a complete sideshow. you are doing everything you can to try and move the conversation away from the racism he spewed and direct back onto people on here. to the point you wouldn't even acknowledge what the very definition of racism is.

and at that point the conversation becomes completely futile

i've yet to read one poster agree with your view here that he is not racist. how many people do you need to tell you, that what he said was racist and therefore he is racist, before you acknowledge it?
Why you always hiding in the bush waiting for someone to slip up to call out? You are what is wrong with society today - Facebook bot. FMD you have deteriorated over the years to the point your brain is mush.

Why you always hiding in the bush waiting for someone to slip up to call out? You are what is wrong with society today - Facebook bot. FMD you have deteriorated over the years to the point your brain is mush.

disappointing bro. no need for that at all.

Haven't seen you around here much lately. Hopefully that changes this season!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would absolutely have a few pints with joffa. Reckon he’d be a great bloke to have a beer with. People are so god damn critical & point out every negative. Just chill, not everyone is perfect. Look in the mirror ffs (not aimed at you).
Trying to tell my kids this JUST CHILL and try to enjoy the ride as there is more good than bad out there. We seem to always be looking for something to be angry at

Anyone watched Vikings ?

My mate has watched it said it was brilliant trying to get me on it too.

How did you go with Night Stalker?
Night Stalker was very good

I'm scared to get into good shows like Vikings because I know I'll get hooked lol
Have just started 1st episode LOL

He went to the dentist the next day Grrrrrrrr
I've watched a few docos about crimes in the 70's and 80's, I didn't realise how s**t the police work was. I can't count how many I've seen where the cops either blamed it on the wrong guy or didn't do enough investigation.

I've watched a few docos about crimes in the 70's and 80's, I didn't realise how sh*t the police work was. I can't count how many I've seen where the cops either blamed it on the wrong guy or didn't do enough investigation.
Scary

Trial 4 is a doco on Netflix you should check out, that's one of the worst I've seen. Targeted this kid because he was black and happened to just be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Went to prison for 23 years for something he didn't do. Making a Murderer is another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back