Rate my SuperCoach team 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rate my SuperCoach team

i believe you should downgrade jolly to tippet
rioli is a big risk as i heard news he has a injury and may miss the nab and start of the season.
also grimes is a big risk being on the bench, bit too pricey for there, maybe downgrade him to Talia or B.Sheppard, in which you can upgrade Dalziel to another premier midfielder.
thats just my thoughts on ur side...

I believe he means dylan grimes from the tigers

Would someone atleast rate my team i didn't spend bloody 15 minutes giving what i thought was helpful and constructive feedback for an idiot 14 year old collingwood supporter to bypass mine altogether.

Backline.
Hodge, Gilbee, R shaw, Mcdonald, Gram Ladson Sheppard,

Maguire and Waters (couldnt find any better Backline value to squeeze in.

Mids
Ablett, Pendles J selwood, Cooney, Martin Trengove (yes starting) Bastinac and shuey

Rucks
Sandi/kreuz combo. Warnock and Trengove (may pick up lobbe)

Forwards at the moment are Pavlich (feel he's a tad OP but his consistency is a strength) Sylvia seems due for a 22 match year, got Higgins, Rioli
Tippett Ziebell Gumbleton (think i might regret this..) Trent dennis lane and Phil davis.

and 3k in bank

Dont mind your team. Wouldnt go for gram in the backline....can be a butcher at times.

Mids are good, and so are ur rucks.

I think ur forward is essentially weak. Rioli is injured and will miss nab cup at least. Id replace sandi with tippet and get another premium in ur fwd line

Dont mind your team. Wouldnt go for gram in the backline....can be a butcher at times.

Mids are good, and so are ur rucks.

I think ur forward is essentially weak. Rioli is injured and will miss nab cup at least. Id replace sandi with tippet and get another premium in ur fwd line

Yeah I'm not fully sold on Gram, Rioli is injured i hear but im just gonna sit on that for now, I traded out Sandi in favour of Jolly who although was good at swans will be even better at the Wobbles.
Thought my Forward line was moderately decent with Higgins/Sylvia classy flankers that are used in rotations, Pav being a premium and Ziebell/Danger having ceiling to be high scorers this year.

Hey all.......each comment is appreciated

Backs: Goddard Drummond Hodge Hurn Malceski Sheppard Moore Emg: Davis Trengove

Mids: Ablett Pendlebury Montagna Dalziell Trengove Martin Emg: Shuey Bastinac

Rucks: Tippett Hille Emg Warnock Skipper

Fwds: Riewoldt Goodes Fevola Higgins Ziebell Gumbleton Emg: Tappscott Tarrant

Your backline has some expensive premiums but they're proven which is good however i think having 2 first year players in Backline may hurt a little, Your Midfield is quite strong however i'd get rid of dalziell (alot of people say he's a DTer) Good to see you midfield first years are like mine haha, pretty good rucks wouldnt be sold on Hille, Ivan maric would be a safer option as Hille might struggle with Fitness and maric is the #1 ruckman at the Crows at 288k is worth it. Pretty good Forwardline but please take out Fevola as brown will cost him points and Gee you cant be sure whether he'll score 140 one week or 40 the next. I think you could probably find better value a little lower in price and even upgrade another player.

Thanks for the input however Mosquito, I will opt for my Forwardline however all signs of alot of them rotating through the middle are good and they all can play exceptional football minus gumby.

Goddard, Fisher, Hodge, Gilbee, Everitt, Hunt, Waters (Davis, Trengrove)

Dal, Selwood, Vince, Burgoyne, Masten, Martin (Batinac, Shuey)

Tippett, Kreuzer (Warnock, West)

Riewoldt, Petrie, Higgins, Buddy, R Murphy, LeCras, Watts, (Gumbleton, T Walsh)

Goddard, Newman, Hodge, , Hurn, Kennelly, Hunt, Maguire,
Davis, Grimes,

Gazza,Gibbs,J Selwood,Dalziel,Cunnington,Scully, ,
Morabito,Trengrove, ,

Jolly, Kruzer,
Lobbe, MacCauley, ,

Reiwoldt, Goodes, Budwood,Rioli, Dangerfield, Veszpremi, Watts,
Gumby, Tapscott,

I don't know about Kenelley tbh, game speeds up a lot in 1 year. Grimes is way over priced, look elsewhere.

Dalziel is no SC player, and is being overrated a bit in these parts.. cunnington has a hot spot on his leg. morabito was never a big ball winner even at jnr, will get less at afl level. bastinac and martin, get them in

nice ruck, but look to west or skipper for ur reserve. lobbe is being challenged by the stick westhoff for # ruck aslso

who is budwood? not bad otherwise..

Hodge, Gilbee, R shaw, Mcdonald, Gram Ladson Sheppard,

Maguire and Waters (couldnt find any better Backline value to squeeze in.

Mids
Ablett, Pendles J selwood, Cooney, Martin Trengove (yes starting) Bastinac and shuey

Rucks
Sandi/kreuz combo. Warnock and Trengove (may pick up lobbe)

Forwards at the moment are Pavlich (feel he's a tad OP but his consistency is a strength) Sylvia seems due for a 22 match year, got Higgins, Rioli
Tippett Ziebell Gumbleton (think i might regret this..) Trent dennis lane and Phil davis.

2nd tream is much better than the first one also..

Any help is much appreciated. Side is pretty rough atm, and i still have $600,000 in the bank. Need to monitor some players in the nab cup.

Hodge Cornes McPhee Kennely Ladson Raines Smith
Maguire Sheppard

Ablett Selwood Ball Cooney Cotchin Trengove
Martin Bastinac

Jolly Charman
Warnock Bass

Riewoldt Brown Franklin Ziebell Dangerfield Medhurst R.Tarrant
Walsh Dennis-Lane

Cheers

Goddard, Fisher, Hodge, Gilbee, Everitt, Hunt, Waters (Davis, Trengrove)

Dal, Selwood, Vince, Burgoyne, Masten, Martin (Batinac, Shuey)

Tippett, Kreuzer (Warnock, West)

Riewoldt, Petrie, Higgins, Buddy, R Murphy, LeCras, Watts, (Gumbleton, T Walsh)

I like your backline. Everitt is a very unique selection and if you're confident in him it could pay off. I'm not 100% sure on him, though.

Midfield is good apart form the lack of Ablett. You can probably cover him, though.

I like the rucks.

I assume you have chosen Petrie partially for cover for Tippett/Kreuzer? Murphy has a few question marks over injury etc, and Franklin is missing round 1, but otherwise I think that's a pretty good effort.

Okay, here's my team and problem. I have $122,400 left in the bank but I have no idea what I should use it for and/or who to upgrade.

BACKS:
Goddard; Hurn; Hodge; Gilbee; Hurley; Hunt; Sheppard
Maguire; Webberley

CENTRES:
Ablett; Vince; Cooney; Trengove; Martin; Morabito
Jetta; Bastinac

RUCKS:
Tippett; Kreuzer
Warnock; Skipper

FORWARDS:
Goodes; Riewoldt; Pavlich; Sylvia; LeCras; Ziebell; Gumbleton
Davis; Tapscott

Thanks in advance.

Anyone who posts a team without giving feedback on someones else's team (say, the team above yours) should be banned from the thread.

It's very selfish.

It's like, "Look at me, look at my team.. comment on my team. Me me me," without bothering to give feedbak to others who want the same thing. YOU CAN'T EXPECT FEEBACK IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GIVE FEEDBACK YOURSELF.

Poor form from most of the people among the last 10-12 posts. :thumbsdown:

Shut up **** and pull ya head in......most of us prob don't just sit on our fat lemonaide and sars and *** around on bigfooty 24/7........either I get sum feedback or I don't, no skin of my nose buddy!!

And yes I did have the time 2 put my team up 4 discussion and yes when I get time again I will ad feedback on others teams but come on m8.....ya think I'm really gunna b worried if I dont get feedback!!

I like your backline. Everitt is a very unique selection and if you're confident in him it could pay off. I'm not 100% sure on him, though.

Midfield is good apart form the lack of Ablett. You can probably cover him, though.

I like the rucks.

I assume you have chosen Petrie partially for cover for Tippett/Kreuzer? Murphy has a few question marks over injury etc, and Franklin is missing round 1, but otherwise I think that's a pretty good effort.

Okay, here's my team and problem. I have $122,400 left in the bank but I have no idea what I should use it for and/or who to upgrade.

BACKS:
Goddard; Hurn; Hodge; Gilbee; Hurley; Hunt; Sheppard
Maguire; Webberley

CENTRES:
Ablett; Vince; Cooney; Trengove; Martin; Morabito
Jetta; Bastinac

RUCKS:
Tippett; Kreuzer
Warnock; Skipper

FORWARDS:
Goodes; Riewoldt; Pavlich; Sylvia; LeCras; Ziebell; Gumbleton
Davis; Tapscott

Thanks in advance.

You still have a lot in the bank, which may be helpful mid-season when injuries hit.

3 rookie mids is risky, but it could pay off for you, and it has taken a load of your salary cap. Other mids seem alright, Cooney was average for me in SC last year, but for his price, it ain't so bad. I would consider upgrading Cooney, but money in the bank is always helpful.

Onto backline. Goddard and Hodge are good. Hurn good, may give the odd low score, but overall pretty consistant. Gilbee will put in some lower scores, but is alright. Hunt and Sheppard are on my team, should be good picks.

Rucks good. Tippett should boom this year, and Kreuzer will get better and better.

Forwards good. Consider Franklin for Sylvia, despite the one week out. Overall good.

Thoughts on this team. $23900 left over. Rookies are likely to change so don't worry about them.

Backs

Goddard, Hurn, Fisher, Hodge, Kennelly, Suban, Hunt,
Maguire, Webberley,

Mids
Ablett, Selwood, Vince, Houli, Trengove, Martin,
Bastinac, Shuey

Rucks
Kreuzer, Brogan,
Lobbe, Trengove

Forwards
Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Franklin, Rioli, Dangerfield, Ziebell, Moore
Dennis-Lane, Podsiadly

BACKS:
Goddard; Enright; Hodge; Mackie; Waite; Kennelly; Sheppard
Subs: White; Johnston Webberley

CENTRES:
Ablett; Hayes; O'Keefe; Burgoyne; Trengrove; Bastinac
Subs: Morabito; Martin

RUCKS:
Ottens; Leuenberger
Subs: Lobbe; Pratto

FORWARDS:
Chapman; Goodes; Riewoldt; Brown; Gumbleton; Walsh; Franklin
Subs: Dennis-Lane; Podsiadly

Let me know what you think

BACKS:
Goddard; Enright; Hodge; Mackie; Waite; Kennelly; Sheppard
Subs: White; Johnston Webberley

CENTRES:
Ablett; Hayes; O'Keefe; Burgoyne; Trengrove; Bastinac
Subs: Morabito; Martin

RUCKS:
Ottens; Leuenberger
Subs: Lobbe; Pratto

FORWARDS:
Chapman; Goodes; Riewoldt; Brown; Gumbleton; Walsh; Franklin
Subs: Dennis-Lane; Podsiadly

Let me know what you think

mate that's an awesome looking lineup! i reckon you'll go alright there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

292vin4.jpg

thats is my pre nab cup team any thoughts about the team ?

Thoughts on this team. $23900 left over. Rookies are likely to change so don't worry about them.

Backs

Goddard, Hurn, Fisher, Hodge, Kennelly, Suban, Hunt,
Maguire, Webberley,

Mids
Ablett, Selwood, Vince, Houli, Trengove, Martin,
Bastinac, Shuey

Rucks
Kreuzer, Brogan,
Lobbe, Trengove

Forwards
Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Franklin, Rioli, Dangerfield, Ziebell, Moore
Dennis-Lane, Podsiadly

A lot of this is good (I say that to a lot of people), but improvements are possible.

Now, backs. I dunno why Suban is there, I dunno how many points he will score this year, but I don't think it'll be anything mind-blowing. The man scored over 100 only once last year. I would consider buying the rookie Sheppard, giving you more money. Everything else is good.

Hmmm, mids. Is Houli worth it? I'm not sure his upside is huge. I'm sure there may be a better option.

Rucks. Tippett may be better in the Kreuzer role, and I'm not sure about Brogan. He is getting on in age. Infact, you have 3 port rucks. I assume that is so you have one guaranteed starter in the rucks.

Forwards. Overall pretty good forwards. Franklin not playing round 1, so if you don't care about your overall ranking, it doesn't matter. I'm not sure about Moore, would Murphy be a better choice for a player around that price? I'm not sure.

Overall alright.

B: Goddard, Hodge, Waite, Kennelly, Ladson, Sheppard, Maguire, DAVIS, CARLISLE

M: Ablett, Judd, Selwood, Cooney, Burgoyne, Martin, SCULLY, BASTINAC

R: Sandilands, Hille, CHARMAN, McCAULEY

F: Riewoldt, Franklin, Tipett, Roughead, Koshitzke, Kennedy, Woanemirri, GUMBLETON, TAPSCOTT

Any advice appreciated

B: Goddard, Hodge, Waite, Kennelly, Ladson, Sheppard, Maguire, DAVIS, CARLISLE

M: Ablett, Judd, Selwood, Cooney, Burgoyne, Martin, SCULLY, BASTINAC

R: Sandilands, Hille, CHARMAN, McCAULEY

F: Riewoldt, Franklin, Tipett, Roughead, Koshitzke, Kennedy, Woanemirri, GUMBLETON, TAPSCOTT

Any advice appreciated

Ummm. Solid pretty much for your whole team, looks pretty darn good. Couple of nitpicks. I heard Ladson was unlikely for Round 1, but that may be wrong. Hunt would be a good trade if that were the case. Juddy is out for 3 weeks at the start of the season, Franklin out for 1. Roughie and Kozi may piss you off during the season, but they can pull high scores.

Pretty solid I think.

Alright, I've contributed my fair share, time for my team to get a rate.

DEF: Goddard, Fisher, Hodge, Kennelly, Gram, Hunt, Sheppard
RES: Maguire, Davis

MID: Montagna, Pendelbury, Hayes, Vince, Trengove, Martin
RES: Lucas, Bastinac

RUCK: Hille, Tippett
RES: Warnock, Jackson Trengove

FWD: Riewoldt, Pavlich, Fevola, Harvey, Rioli, Burton, Gumbleton (but could just as easily be one of my reserves taking this Gumbleton spot)
RES: Dennis-Lane, Tapscott

Posted this team last night, but I wanna get opinion from lots of different sources about my team, I wanna have a big year this year.

Teams looks solid as a rock to me, but I'm sure someone can pick holes in it.

FWD: Riewoldt, Pavlich, Fevola, Harvey, Rioli, Burton, Gumbleton (but could just as easily be one of my reserves taking this Gumbleton spot)

Pretty strong side IMO, only thing MAY be that you're top heavy on the Saints, even though they're good selections. Not too sure whether Hille is right for the start of the season, Fev is up and down, I had him but went off him, the Bird Man might be past it, but who knows? Overall fairly solid, with a small element of risk.

Pretty strong side IMO, only thing MAY be that you're top heavy on the Saints, even though they're good selections. Not too sure whether Hille is right for the start of the season, Fev is up and down, I had him but went off him, the Bird Man might be past it, but who knows? Overall fairly solid, with a small element of risk.

Yeah, gotta love those Saintas on my team. I could switch out Hayes and Montagna for Ablett and O'Keefe. I think Hille is good for start of season, and I'm gunna take the risk with Fev.

Thanks for the rate, more appreciated.

MID: Ablett, Pendelbury, Ryan O'Keefe, Vince, Trengove, Martin

There. I gotta say, this team looks almost perfect now, but comments appreciated. I may be way off

Newman Enright Lake Hodge Kennelly Hunt Maguire

Ablett(C) Cross Vince Burgoyne Cotchin Trengrove

Jolly Kreuzer

Reiwoldt O'Keeke Pavlich Buddy Zeibell Staker Watts

Think i am onto something here but i may not still iffy on ablett

Newman Enright Lake Hodge Kennelly Hunt Maguire

Ablett(C) Cross Vince Burgoyne Cotchin Trengrove

Jolly Kreuzer

Reiwoldt O'Keeke Pavlich Buddy Zeibell Staker Watts

Think i am onto something here but i may not still iffy on ablett

You have some good picks, but I definitely wouldn't start Maguire or Staker, Burgoyne is also a risk,

Any help would be appreciated.

DEFENCE

Goddard, Hodge, Pratt, Maguire
Ellis, Petrenko , Waters
emerg: Slattery, Trengrove

MIDFIELD

Ablett, Sewell, O'Keefe, D Martin
Kerr, Scully
emerg: Cunnington, Shuey

RUCK

McIntosh, Tippet
emerg: Charmna, Warnock

FORWARD

Riewoldt, Petrie, S Johnson, Franklin
B Hall, Ziebell, Garlett
emerg:A Black, R Kerr

56k left on the kitty

What you guys think?

duckfan - you should avoid players like Petrenko and Garlett. They are unlikely to improve too much, have some concerns over job security and you are paying a premium for them because their price went up last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back