Game Day Rd 10 Geelong v Gold Coast Thu May16 730pm at TIO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve read it and listened to it
But your agenda is about not criticizing umpires
Which he did, regardless of what else was said
No you are just using a small section to convey your agenda …like I said the whole bit provides the context not the cherry picked bold selective crap

Suns are on track for a free kick record. 17 frees for 1 half of footy is cheating. It’s unheard of. You’re lucky to get that many in an entire game. Rowell and miller with 6 between them. How are you meant to compete when they’re handed the ball in the centre every time?

Suns are on track for a free kick record. 17 frees for 1 half of footy is cheating. It’s unheard of. You’re lucky to get that many in an entire game. Rowell and miller with 6 between them. How are you meant to compete when they’re handed the ball in the centre every time?
Don’t worry we will get a bunch of nothing frees to even up the tally and all will be quiet again in the AFL world

Im actually embarrassed by this team at the moment, a month ago we were unbeaten premiership contenders a game clear on top now we are struggling to even stay

Don't want to hear anything about umpiring, pathetic midfield is the issue, one of the great mysteries how this side got to 7-0.
You can hold your hands on your ears all you want but these two things are not mutually exclusive. We would not be anywhere near as far down if the umpiring had been reasonably accurate

Same problem from last year, mids just been steam rolled. Not sure how we can fix this, don't matter how good defensively we are the ball is being walked out of the center. We can ask more of our players but they're just not good enough. On the positive Ollie really making an effort to effect the play is great to see, and Conway really good, puts in a second effort, jumps & tackles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just write off this game and refocus for next week we were always going to be up against it in these conditions…growing the game my ass the AFL just handed a free two wins to the suns because they are use to playing in these conditions which is why they and Brisbane are so s**t anywhere else

Thats it - i mean our FB is out so is the FF and the CHF and the centreman and the no 1 ruckman - throw in Mitch Duncan , have i missed anyone else

You have to have your quality players playing - plus steam bath conditions tonight , Geel wernt far off Melb a couple of weeks ago at the MCG

I smell an alias troll account

But to give you the benifit of doubt this could be the third loss this year …jumping to conclusions from that is stupidity

Everything against the team tonight the weather and umpiring has not helped …still another half to go so who knows what will happen but this is not a season defying game
I wish I was a troll. Would be having a great time rn

If I was him I'd go all in and absolutely rip into the umpiring and take a reasonable fine.

The AFL has to stop this bullshit of silently changing the rules and frustrating everyone due to what's expected and the utter confusion that then takes place thereafter.

It makes what should be good games (because some of those frees we should have had can lead to inside 50's at the very least) into facial ones.

We are getting belted... but FFS ... I should be berating our gane and not losing my s**t at umpires and their idiotic interpretations.
We are not getting belted.

We are not being rewarded and in fact being penalised. We might be a few down if there was balance but I'm not sure I have ever seen a game like this where blatant BTB ITB throws neck highs are let go for one side.

The last one with Blitz HTB was totally ridiculous, and of course the players can't complain as we know.

Our once great game is going down the gurgler really fast along with many of the other wonderful things some of us grew up with.

I will tune in and see how long I can bear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back