Game Day Rd 10 Geelong v Gold Coast Thu May16 730pm at TIO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cue bulk melts. Delicious.

I seriously don't think people would assume we'd be going without him for the season?
Scotty's not that faithless. A few poor games and the absence of Witts may have the rest bought forward.
But it could have been slated all along.
Anywaay, let's GO Conway! time to shine.

Geelong has been Djillang I'm sure in previous seasons.

I'm also pretty sure we have at some stage - can't remember if that was the AFLW not though

But why I remember is because of the FB supporter group, and some older members on that not being happy

AFL premiership games shouldn’t be played in Darwin. Way too hot/humid for a sport of this kind. Maybe have some pre-season games there if necessary, but not normal season games.
Just watch, the AFL will demand an air-conditioned stadium for NT to enter the comp.

I'm also pretty sure we have at some stage - can't remember if that was the AFLW not though

But why I remember is because of the FB supporter group, and some older members on that not being happy
Doesn't worry me because literally Geelong (Djillang) I think meant white birds coming out of the blue sea, and it is legitimately the Indigenous name for the city.

I seriously don't think people would assume we'd be going without him for the season?
Scotty's not that faithless. A few poor games and the absence of Witts may have the rest bought forward.
But it could have been slated all along.
Anywaay, let's GO Conway! time to shine.
They said the plan was to go with Conway last week but his niggle was still present.

A mix of Stanley/Conway all season was always going to be the case. Conway wasn't ready for 20 games. Both of them playing about 11 games? Much more sensible. But if Conway's tank allows and Blicavs can cover second ruck duties, that's what we should be aiming for by end of season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong has been Djillang I'm sure in previous seasons
…I actually don’t think they have…I know the cats have the Djilang Program but that’s a little different than changing the team’s name. I’m open to being proved wrong however….also it’s semantics in a sense as, I think, Geelong is just the European spelling of Djilang, they’re pronounced the same…but again not 100% sure.

Weak as piss I know but I've jumped off the Cats tonight SDK a bridge to far for me.

I did the same too, but the way my tipping has been going the last few weeks, that might be a good thing for us.

Looks like BF posters have slowly got less confident as the game approaches.

I don’t know how I feel. Could see this going either way but very hopeful we make a statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back