Autopsy Rd 13 Carlton v Gold Coast Post Match Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

He did seem to know a bit about Holmans progress in the magoos.

Hawks keeping an eye on him maybe?

Didn't he just say that Holman had been playing some good footy in the 2s and read his height and weight out of the record. Not sure many guys get there 1st game for the season without playing good footy in the 2s.

It as not as if he pointed out that Holman has generally being playing run with roles in the midfield or leads the VFL for tackles.

Didn't he just say that Holman had been playing some good footy in the 2s and read his height and weight out of the record. Not sure many guys get there 1st game for the season without playing good footy in the 2s.

It as not as if he pointed out that Holman has generally being playing run with roles in the midfield or leads the VFL for tackles.

I thought he mentioned his tackling and work rate, could be wrong.

Be nice if we had a fit Gibbs for this game.

Anyway I reckon our midfield can take them especially if Wood and Kreuzer get on top of Roughead.

I'm glad he's not but only of he's still carrying that back injury.
I think our midfield have really stood up well without him albeit against poor sides (he played injured against Port)
Murphy, Bell and Carrazzo have been terrific through the middle along with Cripps and Graham, obviously.

Isn't it great that guys in Graham, Cripps, Byrne and Holman who had played less than 10 games before this year, look anything but spooked on the big stage?

How do you rate Di.....Matthew D Harks?

Reckon he'll get another call up?

I can't see why, even given his good VFL form. If Byrne is good to go an an opening comes about, I feel he gets the first hit.

I see Dick as being a very straight-forward type whereas Byrne has some real tricks about him. So disappointed that Ciaran (actually both Ciarans) haven't had the seasons they would have liked, to date.

Byrne could be a beautiful player to watch in the future, I feel.

Just watching the game now.

I know we are going a little overboard but how was Cripps centre clearance at about the 9:00min mark in the last quarter.

Got the ball in heavy traffic and fended off one guy with his right and then a second guy with his left and got the handball out to Murph.

You can hear Dermie in the background say 'Gee that's good !!'

Just watching the game now.

I know we are going a little overboard but how was Cripps centre clearance at about the 9:00min mark in the last quarter.

Got the ball in heavy traffic and fended off one guy with his right and then a second guy with his left and got the handball out to Murph.

You can hear Dermie in the background say 'Gee that's good !!'
'Tagger and big mid tackling me?' #zero*sgiven

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back