Game Day Rd 15 - Roos v Crows - Blundstone -1.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a flashing neon sign.

People are kidding themselves if they think this group wants to play for him.
You've gotta have some personal integrity to have a crack and give your best, whatever you do in life.

Otherwise you'll never become what you could've been.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Greenwood has shown more effort than TT today. We need to get 1 year contracts to Goldy and Josh Walker who give their heart and soul for this club. I also think Goldy has played apart in Xerri's improvement around the ground. That needs to continue.

It’s Noble.

Anyone that thinks a playing group turns this bad in 12 months and doesn’t think it’s the coach, has their head in the sand.

I'm interested to know why though if it's.

We've had 10 years of Brad + Shaw god bless him who didn't have the heart to tell blokes they weren't wanted.

We've gone from helping players with constant healthy contract renewals to cutting deep very two years in a row.

I'm all for making a change if the players will get a response out of a new coach, but what happens if we bring in someone like Clarkson who's going to be even tougher on them and they sook it up more than they are the moment?

Give up draft capital and $ for CCJ when we didn't need to, had Jack push the club for an extra year when this year hasn't shown it was completely unwarranted.

Don't like the players calling the shots when they don't have the runs on the board.

You've gotta have some personal integrity to have a crack and give your best, whatever you do in life.

Otherwise you'll never become what you could've been.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
It’s human nature.

If you hate your boss, you will never perform at your best.

In fact you will subconsciously go out of your way to not perform.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think there could be more to it than this. You have a bunch of coaches pets running around that are immune to being dropped. Greenwood and Turner to name a few.
Greenwood has more than played his role today in my view

It’s human nature.

If you hate your boss, you will never perform at your best.

In fact you will subconsciously go out of your way to not perform.
Looks pretty conscious at times tbh.

And do they hate their coworkers and the leadership group too?

Robbie Kearns, north supporter, reckons we would win our next 4 straight with Bellamy as coach. Wouldn't need to know a thing about AFL. He would rapidly instil belief in the players and they would play out of their skins for him. Just get rid of noble. s**t tactics, s**t motivator, s**t selection, s**t salesman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back