Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion V2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, I kinda like the idea of publicly setting a goal like that. No reason why they couldn’t achieve all of those things

I dunno, I kinda like the idea of publicly setting a goal like that. No reason why they couldn’t achieve all of those things
Agreed

Good on them

Membership and attendance makes sense. They are the sort of things head office should be striving for and setting targets for.

Publicly, saying premiership in 4 years - if there is a team in the competition who doesn't have that as a target they are being mismanaged.

And top 4 finishes, who really cares.

Melbourne were 9th in 2020
We were 6th after finals in 2017 (8th at the end of the season)
Richmond were 13th in 2016
Dogs were 7th in 2015
Sydney were 6th in 2011

Obviously the dynasty teams of Richmond and Hawthorn finished higher in the other years - but only Richmond in 2018 (beaten in a prelim) were 'top 4' - each of the other 7 years those teams made grand finals.

I have released my strategic plan to achieve by 2025.

1. Win Lotto
2. Retire
3. Hookers and blow
4. Lose all my money when my amazing wife divorces me as a result of number 3 above.
5. Be alone and sad
6. Tears

I know a single guy who sells house and land packages in Perth. He's very successful and works huge hours. He goes on one 4 week surfing holiday each year (a surf break off of an island that is almost unknown) and sleeps with a different hooker 5 nights a week. Has done for 20+ years now.

Is your above more likely or can we turn you into one of the top 2 salespeople in WA?

They must've found a copy of The Secret and Peter Bell and Dale Alcock made up a vision board and showed it at the AGM:

images (1).jpeg

But seriously this is what Richmond did a few years back, worked for them and Cockburn might as well try. And when they fail miserably I'll laugh at them like always.

I have released my strategic plan to achieve by 2025.

1. Win Lotto
2. Retire
3. Hookers and blow
4. Lose all my money when my amazing wife divorces me as a result of number 3 above.
5. Be alone and sad
6. Tears
You dont need to go through 1 - 4 to enjoy 5 & 6.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Take 1-3 and the word amazing away and I went from almost broke to Retired in 9 years. Currently with a 24 year old ex stripper (who says daddy issues aren't a good thing) who pays her own way and is completely signed and excluded from my finances. Ain't going to be anymore kids to tear that up either as Daddy has had the snip.

I know a single guy who sells house and land packages in Perth. He's very successful and works huge hours. He goes on one 4 week surfing holiday each year (a surf break off of an island that is almost unknown) and sleeps with a different hooker 5 nights a week. Has done for 20+ years now.

Is your above more likely or can we turn you into one of the top 2 salespeople in WA?
Love my wife and kids too much for either option, but won't let that get in the way of trying to attempt a funny post.

Having said that, even if single, banging a different hooker every night for four weeks does not appeal in the slightest. Might just be getting too old.

I'm intrigued by this mystery, hidden surf-break that seems to be entirely populated by hookers. What strange confluence of circumstances creates that type of demographic?
How hidden can it be if there are enough hookers floating around to have a different one every night for 4 weeks? Are you just trying to make Pattaya sound fancy?

How hidden can it be if there are enough hookers floating around to have a different one every night for 4 weeks? Are you just trying to make Pattaya sound fancy?

As i know the guy well and worked with him for a while i'll explain the hooker situation. Basically (well up until covid which may have ****ed this all up) your mid and higher class hookers would travel the country during the year and every year there is a new batch of them combined with the ones that fly into Australia supposedly to travel as backpackers or work other jobs.

We're talking about a guy who earns roughly 400k a year on the books and about 100k off it in, in the hand 5k visa or mastercards.

If we average it out at 500 an hour, 5 times a week for 48 weeks of the year. The Surfing is 4 weeks, based off a boat in SE asia, it's him and 4 of his closest friends. It's 120k a year. His 100k worth of in the hand visa and mastercards cover almost all of it.

Still he's top 2 in his profession and works 80 hours a week. People spend their money different ways and with all the parties, free coke (yes free), free alcohol and the like while this may disgust people you'll be surprised what some young women will do for a few hundred dollars, drinks and free coke all while they think they are talking to Perth's elite. (even to middle aged men with noses so red from 20 years of coke they have to fake tan so they don't look like rudolph)

I could do the work but the partying, drinking, drug taking and associated networking through the aforementioned wasn't for me.

As I was never invited I don't know exactly where I just know it's off of some atoll/island near indonesia. They live on the boat full time so I would imagine it's pretty hard to get to and he probably found it from the knowledge of his young years spending some of that money in SE asia.

Yeah, we're talking about Fremantle's plan for the next three years, not Jesse Hogan's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back