Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild Kelly

Club Legend
Mar 23, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
The only way to prevent this kind of thing is to give every ex-Eagle a job at the Eagles, which will not only turn is into a festering pile of Jobs-for-the-boys nepotism, but totally blow our off-field soft cap.

I think you can get the reflux under control if you rephrase the photo mentally.

Try "Former Eagles forward coach recruits former Eagles forward in hope of teaching new charges how to hit the side of a barn by foot from inside the barn".
Seeing Lecca in lavender is almost as bad as seeing Tim Kelly in lavender!
Change it!!!

ziad

Brownlow Medallist
May 2, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
The only way to prevent this kind of thing is to give every ex-Eagle a job at the Eagles, which will not only turn is into a festering pile of Jobs-for-the-boys nepotism, but totally blow our off-field soft cap.

I think you can get the reflux under control if you rephrase the photo mentally.

Try "Former Eagles forward coach recruits former Eagles forward in hope of teaching new charges how to hit the side of a barn by foot from inside the barn".
Throw in masto as tackling coach,

My shoulders are still stuffed. Can someone shop Nat Fyfe into an Eagles jumper for me?

AFL did one for Halloween
20191113_163427.jpg

What a great scenario. Former West Coast Eagles coach and West Coast Eagles premiership player/All Aus/general great lad take over the coaching gigs at Freo.

Freo win? Yeah no s**t, because some Eagles taught you how. You’re welcome, have a pat on the head.

Freo lose? Classic stitch up, can’t believe you fell for it and hired our guys.

The content from this season will be outstanding. HIRE MORE EAGLES DAMMIT.

Mofra has just completed his bottom 50 for the year if anyone fancies a good chuckle

Masten the only Eagle to make it

Mofra has just completed his bottom 50 for the year if anyone fancies a good chuckle

Thought Willie would be a sure thing for top 10 but I suppose his off-field antics don't count.

Truckosaurus

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I don't think he sticks that firmly to it that he can't make late adjustments.

Needs fewer no name Dogs and Dons though so the likes of Ablett and McCarthy can be included.

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast

Very rarely any eagles on the list from memory

garlic munchers

Premiership Player
Oct 3, 2006
Downbeat Optimist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cardinals

Masto (and WC supporters) should feel rightly peeved about this nomination, as it clearly undervalues his huge contribution to WC's success.

Pretty disrespectful to disregard a 215 game contribution and 1 GF win whilst holding down the chief celebrator role and successfully completing 1 tackle since debuting in 2008.

Plus, anyone who bit Suban should get lifetime immunity from the bottom 50 ........... & lots of injections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back