Banter Remember to use the code "CATS" to ensure you get Prelim tickets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes correct results in the last 12 years do matter for example in the last 12 years finals are Richmond 1 Geelong 0

Classic, unable to banter so just get personal
That is banter, you only took it personally because it may have struck a nerve. Even ND copped it and flashed me back.

That is banter, you only took it personally because it may have struck a nerve. Even ND copped it and flashed me back.

You bought a knife to a gun fight once you realised it you resorted to s**t memes.

Where is that shadow fella at least he was good value

You bought a knife to a gun fight once you realised it you resorted to s**t memes.

Where is that shadow fella at least he was good value
A staple of your arsenal; deflection.

It has been fun tugs, but I'm not gonna risk a ban because one of your mods can't handle opposition banter in the opposition banter thread.

Good luck on Friday and may the best team (Geelong) win

Hey I got a spare barcode if any of the Tiger army need a way of getting in. I’m just offering this up because I’m concerned that is it’s a cats home game you guys won’t get enough representation in the stands. You don’t get enough of an advantage over us so I want to be fair that all.

Hey I got a spare barcode if any of the Tiger army need a way of getting in. I’m just offering this up because I’m concerned that is it’s a cats home game you guys won’t get enough representation in the stands. You don’t get enough of an advantage over us so I want to be fair that all.

I can smell the fear.

Relax brother, it’ll be quick and painless. Just remember to lube up.

I don't think it's fair that Geelong have played all their finals at their home ground, whereas we've had to travel interstate.

I hope we can get used to the ground dimensions.

A staple of your arsenal; deflection.

It has been fun tugs, but I'm not gonna risk a ban because one of your mods can't handle opposition banter in the opposition banter thread.

Good luck on Friday and may the best team (Geelong) win

We've never banned anyone in the banter thread, so please tell me again who can't handle it.....

Tell me again who is offended Wojcinski The one who is having a laugh still or the one who ran back to the Geelong board to cry about how mean the Richmond mods are.

id be shocked if the afl didnt do the cats a favour and get Hawkins off, despite the fact he has absolutely no defence.. they will get him off

they love the cats, still cant believe they let them play any games at their little suburban ground and keep the money while they nearly let marvel put teams out of business their deals were so bad

Not sure where he is basing team form on results from the colonial era?
You're the one who claimed pre-war doesn't count.

Seems it counts a lot to the president of the club at the very least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahahahaha - it is 'dole' not 'doll'. Staff need danger money to work in Geelong. Lucky for me I was in Canberra making the policy and missed the fun of watching those drug fuelled inbreeds try and string a sentence together. Geelong, the town and it's people - a gift that just keeps on giving!

Corrects me about 'dole' vs 'doll' (autocorrect btw), but then doesn't know how to use 'its' correctly...Hilarity embodied

If you were in Canberra making policy...hoo boy...no wonder 50,000+ calls a year are getting missed. Probably still figuring out commands on your ancient MS-DOS computers :)

embarrassing, simply embarrassing ...

Offers free tickets to the game, doesn't realise the winner won't attend as they can't get to the game.

Offers free tickets to the game, doesn't realise the winner won't attend as they can't get to the game.
Ahem...The winner is currently organising a boat > military airspace > parachute journey, as we speak. Don't need any of that pesky parking space or extra trains...just get inventive and we'll arrive in our droves!

Ahem...The winner is currently organising a boat > military airspace > parachute journey, as we speak. Don't need any of that pesky parking space or extra trains...just get inventive and we'll arrive in our droves!
The Geelong fans have started heading up the Princes Freeway already

Geelong travel.gif

I actually love this. Refreshing to see a player actually not act like a robot all the time. At least he has a personality, whether people like it or not

Big difference between "having a personality" and "being a huge flog"....

Your mate is the latter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back