Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
JM1YjVn.png

for anyone wanting to see how that would look...

What a delicious mix. Nice work!

Can I arrogantly ask for an 'Ochre Nights' concept guernsey?

I don't think I have seen the club promote anything Toyota before. Reckon they could be in the hot seat to fill the home void.

I don't think I have seen the club promote anything Toyota before. Reckon they could be in the hot seat to fill the home void.
Not that it isnt unprecedented having one company sponsoring more than one club at the same time, I doubt this would be the case, more likely due to the fact Toyota have naming rights over the finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Toyota just did a video of Bunga and Jets changing a tyre on the new Corolla, it’s on the clubs instagram from memory.

Shockingly enough, Bunga gets in and gets it done quickly, no questions asked. Jets on the other hand is lethargic and unmotivated. Funny that.

Toyota just did a video of Bunga and Jets changing a tyre on the new Corolla, it’s on the clubs instagram from memory.

Shockingly enough, Bunga gets in and gets it done quickly, no questions asked. Jets on the other hand is lethargic and unmotivated. Funny that.
Shannon Hurn
3 votes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back