Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine if we won a premiership in the ochre?
0X6mLsL.png

Was just watching some highlights of last weeks game and it occurred to me that most of the crowd have wings jumpers.... then I realised that of all the games I have attended this year, I can only recall seeing a couple of supporters in the tri-panel... (unless I have blocked the image from memory :think:).

Wings are flying!

Screen Shot 2018-09-12 at 4.29.16 pm.png

Was just watching some highlights of last weeks game and it occurred to me that most of the crowd have wings jumpers.... then I realised that of all the games I have attended this year, I can only recall seeing a couple of supporters in the tri-panel... (unless I have blocked the image from memory :think:).

Wings are flying!

View attachment 557746
I realised that majority of the crowd had 2018 gear. I kinda regret buying a jacket last year.

Wings are flying!

View attachment 557746
Was even the case at Subi for many years and was a point we used as evidence to Stocks when we went to the meeting at Subi during the returnthewings campaign.

There's 8 jumpers in that photo, 3 are 25/30 year anniversary jumpers, 2 new wings, 1 is a 20 year 1992 anniversary jumper, 1 looks like a 2008-10 wings and 1 white table cloth.

I realised that majority of the crowd had 2018 gear. I kinda regret buying a jacket last year.

Me too. Bought a premium navy jacket last year! It's a good jacket but, bummer!

Was even the case at Subi for many years and was a point we used as evidence to Stocks when we went to the meeting at Subi during the returnthewings campaign.

There's 8 jumpers in that photo, 3 are 25/30 year anniversary jumpers, 2 new wings, 1 is a 20 year 1992 anniversary jumper, 1 looks like a 2008-10 wings and 1 white table cloth.

Yep. Pretty obvious what the fans love. I bet the Eagles decision makers are thankful this forum was birthed!

Yep. Pretty obvious what the fans love. I bet the Eagles decision makers are thankful this forum was birthed!
Took them time to listen and change. They also staged it which was smart by them. Thank * we got to royal because the navy is just a bit dark and boring when looking back in time, but at the same time glad they did.

Took them time to listen and change. They also staged it which was smart by them. Thank * we got to royal because the navy is just a bit dark and boring when looking back in time, but at the same time glad they did.

Premium jackets just seemed a bit off this year.

Took them time to listen and change. They also staged it which was smart by them. Thank **** we got to royal because the navy is just a bit dark and boring when looking back in time, but at the same time glad they did.

Premium jackets just seemed a bit off this year.

I actually prefer navy for some of the off-field merch, I love my ISC Track jacket but I’ve held off getting a polo because I prefer the navy, and ISCs navy polo isn’t available in my size.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I actually prefer navy for some of the off-field merch, I love my ISC Track jacket but I’ve held off getting a polo because I prefer the navy, and ISCs navy polo isn’t available in my size.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Navy polo looks ok but the royal track tops look sweet af.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any news on a potential new 2019 sponsor to replace SGIO?
Somehow would have thought we'd have that locked in already. Maybe it's a busy month or summink....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back