Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any chance the RTW crew will get us our old club song back? Id donate to a crowd funding account if thats what it took. I can acknowledge that it takes a lot of time and effort to get change at the club and will happily contribute to rid us from the turds of tokyo rendition.

Any chance the RTW crew will get us our old club song back? Id donate to a crowd funding account if thats what it took. I can acknowledge that it takes a lot of time and effort to get change at the club and will happily contribute to rid us from the turds of tokyo rendition.
A new song completely would be good. The old one was still in the lower echelons of AFL songs.

Thats the thing with a new song. Someone needs to create a new song that absolutely slaps so that club is happy to change it regardless of some short term backlash. The person would also have to create the song knowing that they are handing over the rights to the club/afl and unlikely going to get much for it.

With this in mind, I doubt any of the old firm would be keen to do this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard New Balance thrown up while back as potential suitor but I wouldn't be surprised with Nike/Puma as they seem to be investing more in Aussie sport recently

Sticking with Sekem seems like a no brainer. Sort of good to have both WA teams supplied by a WA company. They’ve done well these last 2 years, and probably deserve the proper contract after coming in and saving us last year.
Agreed. I feel we'll sign (re-sign) with Sekem at the end of the year! :laughing:

Not only is the Catore merch terrible, I used my member voucher & purchased an item. 10 days ago (live in country) aaaand still not shipped. 10 days.... seems like teh whole club needs an overhaul :laughing:

Not only is the Catore merch terrible, I used my member voucher & purchased an item. 10 days ago (live in country) aaaand still not shipped. 10 days.... seems like teh whole club needs an overhaul :laughing:

Yeah the shipping times for the store are absolutely horrible, i've had international orders from elsewhere arrive quicker....takes 3-4+ weeks to get things to Melbourne.

i kindly let the store know that shipping seems slower than anywhere else, all i got was a passive aggressive reply and full blame on Aus Post.

The club is a mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back