Injury Richmond star Brett Deledio in doubt for round one

Remove this Banner Ad

We need him at the business end of the season along with Yarran. Rest them until they are fit enough to play. Rarely if ever does an AFL player run out at 100% fit so it's a matter of how fit he needs to be.

Gives someone like C Ellis or Menadue a chance now to stake their claim as Mckintosh did last year :thumbsu:

Getting really tired of the bullshit games the club plays in relation to injuries. As their most important stakeholder I believe we deserve more clarity.

Good one. I needed a good laugh today!

Unless you meant after club employees, coaches & fitness staff, players, board, AFL, club sponsors and Dimma's cat. Don't expect the club to do any more than give lip service to supporters :)

I know it's only Carlton, but I'm still nervous without Lids in the side. He is one of the three players where we will always struggle if they are not playing (the other two are Rance and Maric).

I guess it's better to make sure he's alright rather than have him make the injury worse and miss several games like last year.

By the language used, if he's out it's probably going to be for one game. Then again it's hard to tell with the club recently with information with injuries.
4 weeks

If 4 weeks is true we are stuffed..! yet another slow start and catch up footy for the rest of the year......
I hope its all wrong and he's back to play the Pies..!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it's only Carlton, but I'm still nervous without Lids in the side. He is one of the three players where we will always struggle if they are not playing (the other two are Rance and Maric).

I guess it's better to make sure he's alright rather than have him make the injury worse and miss several games like last year.
The fact is that it is an even comp and if you are 5% off your game the opposition are 5% up on theirs, you will get beaten regardless.
No excuses.

Careful Groupie.
Guys like Infamy Tiger Toffee have a RHG and Speedie41 will call for your head if you dare say Lids is out for 4 weeks.

Hey can only go off what information has been provided. Your rumour was purely a rumour until this point. 1st feedback from the club said it was off the mark. Now it seems your information was fairly close. They are still playing it down as "unlikely" for this week, so 4 weeks or in turn 8 weeks that was suggested may still be off the mark.

Hey can only go off what information has been provided. Your rumour was purely a rumour until this point. 1st feedback from the club said it was off the mark. Now it seems your information was fairly close. They are still playing it down as "unlikely" for this week, so 4 weeks or in turn 8 weeks that was suggested may still be off the mark.
I'm only joking around RHG. All good.

I'd actually prefer the abuse on here and Lids be fine than be right about the info I was told.

Fingers crossed he recovers quickly.

And for any future info I'm privy too would you all prefer I said nothing on here or chuck it up?

Yep it sucks.
But if we still rely on one player, we're not contending anyway.
Time for someone to step up.
So true. I always chuckle when people complain about injuries. In recent years we have had so few of them. If we can not win without three or four of our better players they had better bite the bullet and start giving plenty of the juniors games as a priority.

If 4 weeks is true we are stuffed..! yet another slow start and catch up footy for the rest of the year......
I hope its all wrong and he's back to play the Pies..!

The first 7 rounds will decide our season

I'm only joking around RHG. All good.

I'd actually prefer the abuse on here and Lids be fine than be right about the info I was told.

Fingers crossed he recovers quickly.

And for any future info I'm privy too would you all prefer I said nothing on here or chuck it up?
Chuck like a teen on goonie bags

Remove this Banner Ad

Back