Preview Richmond v Sydney MCG Thursday night at 7 20 .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few ? 6 goals 18 ? What were you watching the Menangle Park Greyhounds ?

Least they got opportunities, how did Franklin go his last two games? Forward line was finally functioning. Now watch out mids be brainless again as per usual with him there. Play him as a winger if he has to play.

Least they got opportunities, how did Franklin go his last two games? Forward line was finally functioning. Now watch out mids be brainless again as per usual with him there. Play him as a winger if he has to play.
Thats enough for me. Ash Barty could not win Aus Open or Wimbledon either. You are a poor judge who talks off the top of his head. Ignore button now before I become 100 percent stupider than I already am reading this stuff.

Witches hats / crash test dummies West Coast made him look like the second coming of Wayne Carey. Guy can't hold a chest mark and has the footy smarts of a Suburban D Grade Reserves footballer.

was a basketballer wasn't he?

Sounds like a midfield problem to me

LOVE LOL , just think at times he's been hard done by compared to say a Bell . Who is Ange ?
Get over it GARY. Bell is gone. Having said that he was a tough kid that was an almost player. Stephens is an almost player who can be terribly limp. We don't need that at this stage. We need to be heading back into an era where any player that takes the ground for this club has steel. That is not to say the kid is weak or scared either. He is just not up to it.

I never got the impression that he was injured. The knee soreness sounds like age-related aches and pains. He’s had two weeks off. He’ll be fine.

I’m honestly not impressed with the anti-Buddy attitude that has spread around this board like a virus. Fair enough if we had genuine options, but McDonald-McLean-Amartey is not (yet?) a fearsome combination of talls. We really don’t lose anything by replacing out of form Amartey with Buddy. Buddy has obviously declined but can still be useful. You never know, he might just turn back the clock for a quarter or two.
Top 5 GOAT Player probably as well. Ungrateful pack of ****** will be hypocritically giving him a standing ovation in his last time wearing this jumper. Fairweather I'm afraid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The swans will take out their anger on the tigger's. Only thing that will save them is their home ground.

Can't see us dropping this one. Swans by at least 4 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back