Votes: 1 3.2%

Votes: 3 9.7%

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So maybe Gibson and Mullett have been ok for you at best

They've been better then your only two decent players from each respective draft in Ellis and Vlatusin. As I said earlier, you guys may as well not show up after the first round, your recruiting and drafting is an absolute disgrace, Vlatusin and Ellis were both drafted as sure things, when it come to KPP's and Ruckman, you f*** up with blokes like Post and Griffiths, and have to get ruckman from previous clubs eg Maric and Stephenson because you also cannot develop players to save your life.

Good try though.

The club has $800K available and will be a player in this years free trade market.

Just a shame you can't transfer Salary Cap money into debt reducing money. You might be a semi profitable club then.

You want to talk about draft blunders? seriously?

I avoided that because I thought it would be too easy to round off all the f*** ups you blokes have made at draft selection tambling, oakley-nicholls etc, much like those of you have used the "you guys have no members, youre poor" etc, because I see that as boring, but I'm obviously dealing with an inferior mind here judging by how wound up youre getting you sewer rat.

Sewer rat?
Listen, I don't stink that bad. I have my moments, after training, big night out etc...but currently I am okay.

Well, thankfully for us, those draft blunders are no longer on our list.

:):D

They've been better then your only two decent players from each respective draft in Ellis and Vlatusin. As I said earlier, you guys may as well not show up after the first round, your recruiting and drafting is an absolute disgrace, Vlatusin and Ellis were both drafted as sure things, when it come to KPP's and Ruckman, you f*** up with blokes like Post and Griffiths, and have to get ruckman from previous clubs eg Maric and Stephenson because you also cannot develop players to save your life.

Good try though.

This is probably going to sound difficult to understand because your club is failing so drastically at this right now.

Our recruiting and drafting in recent times has been up there with the best in the comp. To turn this club around from it was just shows how good the recruiting, drafting and development of players actually is. The only reason we've brought in players at the top end is because the players we want to play in these positions aren't ready yet and to ensure they get the appropriate development they need, it's smarter strategy to bring in an established player as a stop gap.

Stephenson, Lonergan and Petterd were all brought in as rookie players, giving us backup for injuries. Knights and Chaplin were free agents, it's nice when you have money to spare and players actually want to come to a club. Edwards was traded in for free, regardless of why he wasn't going to be on your list any more, he had to earn his place in our team and has performed very well since coming into the team. On top of this we recruited 5 kids, 4 national 1 rookie, of which one (Vlastuin) has already debut and torn it up, another in McBean capable of playing after tearing it up in the VFL but can't get a game because the guys that are playing up forward are playing too well together to let anyone else get a game.

Then on the weekend we had our 3rd rounder from 2011 play his first game against the Saints and picked up the most pressure acts in the comp for that round.

That's not even mentioning nailing our first round picks for the past 8 or so years.

I'd say things are sitting pretty sweet for us right now.

This is just plain wrong, you have presented sweet f*** all facts and stats

Wow, North seem pretty amazing for a team sitting 12th on the ladder, equal with a team in its 3rd year of existence. To be fair they have beaten some good sides, GWS, St Kilda, Dogs, Port and Brisbane!

All jokes aside hopefully a win this week puts us in the 8... oh wait.

Wow, North seem pretty amazing for a team sitting 12th on the ladder, equal with a team in its 3rd year of existence. To be fair they have beaten some good sides, GWS, St Kilda, Dogs, Port and Brisbane!

All jokes aside hopefully a win this week puts us in the 8... oh wait.

You left out Norf off GC's list of wins.

This is probably going to sound difficult to understand because your club is failing so drastically at this right now.

Our recruiting and drafting in recent times has been up there with the best in the comp. To turn this club around from it was just shows how good the recruiting, drafting and development of players actually is. The only reason we've brought in players at the top end is because the players we want to play in these positions aren't ready yet and to ensure they get the appropriate development they need, it's smarter strategy to bring in an established player as a stop gap.

Stephenson, Lonergan and Petterd were all brought in as rookie players, giving us backup for injuries. Knights and Chaplin were free agents, it's nice when you have money to spare and players actually want to come to a club. Edwards was traded in for free, regardless of why he wasn't going to be on your list any more, he had to earn his place in our team and has performed very well since coming into the team. On top of this we recruited 5 kids, 4 national 1 rookie, of which one (Vlastuin) has already debut and torn it up, another in McBean capable of playing after tearing it up in the VFL but can't get a game because the guys that are playing up forward are playing too well together to let anyone else get a game.

Then on the weekend we had our 3rd rounder from 2011 play his first game against the Saints and picked up the most pressure acts in the comp for that round.

That's not even mentioning nailing our first round picks for the past 8 or so years.

I'd say things are sitting pretty sweet for us right now.

Look, you completely lost me after you claimed that your recruiting is up there with the best in the competition. That is the biggest piece of trash of a statement I've read so far from this thread, utter garbage.

Stephenson, Lonergan and Petterd shouldnt even be in discussion, please for your own sake don't mention any of them again.

Mcbean did well at VFL level? I'm not going to embarrass myself as you have, by listing North kids that are playing well at VFL, but if you want to compare, Currie is probably the best fit ruckman not playing AFL, so just stop.

As I've stated various times throughout this thread, your recruiting is great in the first round because the players are close to sure things, however after that, your selection is absolute garbage, and for you to even attempt to deny that, removes any form of unbiased credibility you had.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not personally a fan of the current strategy nor have I been a fan of the extremity of our youth policy under Scotts tenure.

However, this does not take away from the fact that Richmond traded in maturity just to make the finals asap and nothing more.

Traded in maturity??? Most of the maturity we obtained was via Free agency or the rookie draft which is the direction the club believes is best for any team, not just us, only time will tell on this, but so far it would appear to be spot on the money.

You guys should try Free agency some time, you know....................................when you have some appeal :rolleyes:

Look, you completely lost me after you claimed that your recruiting is up there with the best in the competition. That is the biggest piece of trash of a statement I've read so far from this thread, utter garbage.

Stephenson, Lonergan and Petterd shouldnt even be in discussion, please for your own sake don't mention any of them again.

Mcbean did well at VFL level? I'm not going to embarrass myself as you have, by listing North kids that are playing well at VFL, but if you want to compare, Currie is probably the best fit ruckman not playing AFL, so just stop.

As I've stated various times throughout this thread, your recruiting is great in the first round because the players are close to sure things, however after that, your selection is absolute garbage, and for you to even attempt to deny that, removes any form of unbiased credibility you had.

Cannot wait until "the dish" and "boomer" finally realize it's time move on and then your club is left waiting for Shaun "the next Judd" atley to develop into the weak overrated scrub that he is and always will be. The only player on your team who has heart is your captain, it's a shame he's a one paced human ball sprayer. Your team is going no where, you are the biggest down hill skiers the competition has ever seen. Only team in the competition that is scared of bad weather, so you hide in that basketball stadium in disguised as a footy field. Stop making a fool out of your self, our list is not only better right now, it has a lot more potential then yours too. On top of this, your drafting has been absolutely horrible the past few years and ours has been nothing short of amazing, and your beloved stats back that up. So shut your dumb mouth and get off our board you imbecile

Then stay on topic, you're the mod, isnt that your job?

No, I get paid for my job. I do the modding purely for pleasure. :)

You know, like the pleasure that comes from seeing your team winning and in the top 8. Oh wait.

Cannot wait until "the dish" and "boomer" finally realize it's time move on and then your club is left waiting for Shaun "the next Judd" atley to develop into the weak overrated scrub that he is and always will be. The only player on your team who has heart is your captain, it's a shame he's a one paced human ball sprayer. Your team is going no where, you are the biggest down hill skiers the competition has ever seen. Only team in the competition that is scared of bad weather, so you hide in that basketball stadium in disguised as a footy field. Stop making a fool out of your self, our list is not only better right now, it has a lot more potential then yours too. On top of this, your drafting has been absolutely horrible the past few years and ours has been nothing short of amazing, and your beloved stats back that up. So shut your dumb mouth and get off our board you imbecile

Your drafting has been amazing? Well you're clearly ******. I'd say its just about the worst in the league bar Melbourne.

Swallow has also been better then Cotchin, and the rest of your 1 paced seagull midfielders.

Very rich, calling us downhill skiers considering you got done by us last year.

Gee you mob are a bunch of sooks over here arent ya

Then stay on topic, you're the mod, isnt that your job?

Lol. Resort to namecalling, than say WE are the ones going off topic?

Again, I repeat.

Norf/Ninth (Take your pick) Melbourne Victim Mentality.

Lol. Resort to namecalling, than say WE are the ones going off topic?

Again, I repeat.

Norf/Ninth (Take your pick) Melbourne Victim Mentality.

Have a look at how many times I've been called names like a flog etc in this thread? Do I complain, no, I just continue to wipe the floor with your pathetic attempts at arguments.

You have offered nothing to this thread, you are nothing more then a Shaun Grigg, an outside front runner who cant get a hard ball get to save his life.

By the way, Morris and King are pretty much the definition of Look-At-Me Tough footballers, both genuine spuds who have made a career due to playing for an average squad with absolutely no hard players, neither are hard footballers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back