Votes: 22 71.0%

Votes: 1 3.2%

Votes: 3 9.7%

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, Morris and King are pretty much the definition of Look-At-Me Tough footballers, both genuine spuds who have made a career due to playing for an average squad with absolutely no hard players, neither are hard footballers.

Hahahaha.

Can someone please card this child already?

Seriously unbelievable.

By the way, Morris and King are pretty much the definition of Look-At-Me Tough footballers, both genuine spuds who have made a career due to playing for an average squad with absolutely no hard players, neither are hard footballers.

We can only wish they could be as tough as Brent "dibba dobba" Harvey.

"He pinched me like a gillion times"
images

Great "leadership" Brent :thumbsu:

Have a look at how many times I've been called names like a flog etc in this thread? Do I complain, no, I just continue to wipe the floor with your pathetic attempts at arguments.

You have offered nothing to this thread, you are nothing more then a Shaun Grigg, an outside front runner who cant get a hard ball get to save his life.

And you just perfectly highlighted my point. No-one outside of Punt Road rates Shaun Grigg. I hope your team continues to underestimate him as you do, because if so, he will dominate.

And I suppose you think Ziebell the dirty sniper is hard? Nothing hard about blindsiding your opponent. He is the next Matthew Lloyd. Morris and King are harder than EVERY NORF player combined. Look at Harvey, squealing like a pig in heat because he got pinched. Morris would be your best defender. Has had 10 goals kicked on him so far this year, at less than 1 a game. That's why Flopsy Thomas got himself suspended. He knew he wouldn't be able to get his sheepdog, staging free kicks against Morris, and would actually have to win a contest. The definition of a Front Running, Downhill Skier.

Swallow has also been better then Cotchin, and the rest of your 1 paced seagull midfielders.

ka1h0h.png

LOL! Cotchin is so much better than Swallow it isn't even funny. And comparing them at the same age, seeing as though Swallow is 3 years older than Cotch, it is clear Cotchin is, was, and always will be better.

And you just perfectly highlighted my point. No-one outside of Punt Road rates Shaun Grigg. I hope your team continues to underestimate him as you do, because if so, he will dominate.

And I suppose you think Ziebell the dirty sniper is hard? Nothing hard about blindsiding your opponent. He is the next Matthew Lloyd. Morris and King are harder than EVERY NORF player combined. Look at Harvey, squealing like a pig in heat because he got pinched. Morris would be your best defender. Has had 10 goals kicked on him so far this year, at less than 1 a game. That's why Flopsy Thomas got himself suspended. He knew he wouldn't be able to get his sheepdog, staging free kicks against Morris, and would actually have to win a contest. The definition of a Front Running, Downhill Skier.

ka1h0h.png

LOL! Cotchin is so much better than Swallow it isn't even funny. And comparing them at the same age, seeing as though Swallow is 3 years older than Cotch, it is clear Cotchin is, was, and always will be better.

Swallow has been much better the Cotchin this year, no question about it

Biggest disappointment for me was the assured monstering of LT by Morris :(, out of the side because he's such a tough bloke pathetically head tapping other players, absolute example of toughness. Sucks that we'll be missing out on that

Swallow has been much better the Cotchin this year, no question about it

And Daniel Jackson has been better than Swallow AND Cotchin. Are you suggesting he is better than both?

Wonder if the north supporters r still praying to the ALMIGHTY shinboner spirit these days :thumbsu:

What a w..kerous notion that was or still is lol

Biggest disappointment for me was the assured monstering of LT by Morris :(, out of the side because he's such a tough bloke pathetically head tapping other players, absolute example of toughness. Sucks that we'll be missing out on that

Saw the match-up with Morris coming up and went how the heck do I get outta here. :D

Saw the match-up with Morris coming up and went how the **** do I get outta here. :D

Wouldn't be able to get his Sheepdog, or Flop for Free's goals with Morris on him. He would have actually had to win a contest and that drove him to the point of perceived hardness, headbutting a teenager.

Brad Scott has destroyed the Shitboner spirit.

With no shinboner spirit, what's stopping Norf from folding and doing the AFL a favour?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jog on champ, if you havent got anything to say then sod off

This is the Tigers board. He has more right to be here than you.

You belong over there. <------------------

Oh my mistake. I thought that was Aegis Park, but it was just a skip bin in the local park. Still got more facilities than Norf though.

Got bored so here's some stats for this year;

Against the same opposition (Richmond had played Saints and Bulldogs twice so points are averaged)
Results
Richmond: 5 wins 3 losses (7 wins including Saints/Bulldogs)
North Melbourne: 3 wins 5 losses

Average Scores
Richmond: 101.25 For 83.125 Against (+18.125 differential)
North Melbourne: 101.625 For 92.75 Against (+8.875 differential)

Against last 4
Richmond: 4 wins 0 losses - 113.25For 62.5 Against (+50.75 differential)
North Melbourne 2 wins 2 losses - 85.75 For 60.5 Against (+25.25 differential)

Against the same opposition Richmond and North attack power is about equal, except North is missing their top goal scorer so you'd think this gives the edge to Richmond. Against the same opposition Richmond is better defensively.

Current form has Richmond 4 goals better than North and much more consistent as well. Standard deviation for Richmond is 8.34 For 7.04 Against, while North is a massive 53.60 For 11.03 Against. Translated, North is very inconsistent.

Edit: I should add, against the same opposition Richmond has been more consistent Offensively while slightly worse Defensively with a 17.60 For 25.13 Against Standard Deviation to Norths 37.25 For 20.94 Standard Deviation. Again showing Norths inconsistency going forward and probably something Richmond need to get right in their defence if they want to win.

For pick 80 or something, sorry I dont dwell on irrelevant facts.

Vickerys 12 games have come up with 14 goals, which is laughable as the second option in a forward line with only 1 other real target, until Azza came in (not that he can perform for longer then a quarter). He also averages only 11.8 touches, and 1.1 tackles.

Blacks got 18 goals from his 9 games. Averages 12.4 touches and 3.1 tackles. He also possesses far better athleticism, goal sense and skills.

He is that much better then Vickery with far less games, you dispute that and you truly are mornic.

Irnic.

The king of 9th verses ninth Melbourne should be a great game..

I think, if we make finals, and North finishes Ninth, it makes them the team with the most 9th placed finishes. Does that mean we lose the mantle?

I think, if we make finals, and North finishes Ninth, it makes them the team with the most 9th placed finishes. Does that mean we lose the mantle?
Yes yes it does, all trolling aside I'm loving how the tigers are travelling this season. I'm predicting a 7 goal win for Richmond and a top 6 position.. I can't see Richmond finishing outside the 8 this season and Norf you would have to say will finish below 9th.

Norf are too s**t to finish 9th. Unless you mean 10th bumped to 9th after Essendrug gets banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back