Injury Rioli & Bolton involved in nightclub incident. Shai broken wrist, 2 to 3 weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

There isnt alot of push from outside the eight other than the giants and maybe the saints with Paddy back so might not need to be much more than 50% win rate to make finals.

if we can win two of the next month GWS,Brisbane,Adelaide,Essendon then being at 6-6 going into the bye would be a result I would be rapt with.

mind you there is not a game in there that I am conifident about starting with next week and yes Brisbane we can concede now.

If any of these games get close, Shai is the type of bloke that can do that magical thing to get us home so this is a killer.

Saints have a brutal draw. We only have 4 more games against the current top 8. Win this week and we should be right. Brisi will enjoy burying us next week so it could get ugly, we shouldnt have to rush anyone back for Adelaide and then most should be right for dreamtime.

Massive game Sat night, should be tight, need a crowd there to get the boys home.

I missed the segment what did he say?
Basically Joel used perfect technique, Mansell has been shown the footage and they'll improve his technique.

Then he said "The head high stuff is starting to creep back into the game too, not saying Mansell did this, but players are leading with their head, they're dropping at the knees and they're doign the shrug. This day and age, with concussion and what we are going through at the moment, we shouldn't have players setting the example to junior levels by trying to attract free kicks and making the umpirres job harder. So it should be frowned upon from a players and coaches point of view. It's not on"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching the matrix when l read this, thought I was in it ......

can we get any more crap going our way?

does not pay AFL players to be out in public after midnight, cause some ass wipe is going to cause trouble Guaranteed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back