MRP / Trib. Mansell Suspended 3 Weeks - Suspension Upheld

Remove this Banner Ad

Just an update for those who missed it
After wankley carrying on about Aish missing more than a week due to the Mansell collision which JLO then rubbished saying Aish would miss more weeks due to a history of head knocks not due to the mansell contact
It turns out that Aish is A OK and is missing this week due to a sore back not a sore head
The whole thing stinks

Just an update for those who missed it
After wankley carrying on about Aish missing more than a week due to the Mansell collision which JLO then rubbished saying Aish would miss more weeks due to a history of head knocks not due to the mansell contact
It turns out that Aish is A OK and is missing this week due to a sore back not a sore head
The whole thing stinks
Mmmmm

& how many weeks will Rohan get for accidentally knocking Cameron out last night - was a brutal collision - I reckon 2 meters before contact Rohan should have realised if he continued on his path towards the likely drop of the ball that there would be a clash and there was a 'chance' of head-high contact and significant injury.

Rohan showed ZERO duty of care to his fellow AFL employee......

FzOcu2QaEAAAEZL

Just to be clear, players dont protect themselves like this according to the tribunal and appeals board. They choose to bump. So, Rohan is a bad man.

Rohan entered the contest recklessly and braced for contact exactly the same as Mansell and with exactly the same outcome - there was no intention with either incident. If the AFL is basing its decisions purely on outcome then what is the difference between the 2 incidents?
Rohan hit his own player, that's the difference. Mansell's suspension was already decided before the game against Fremantle even finished as was Broad's back in round 2. As soon as the AFL pushed the appeal to the friday morning we should've withdrawn the appeal because it was set in stone it was going to be upheld.

Rohan looks up a good 5m away from the collision, oh look I might collide with my team mate if I keep going on this course, so he does.
About as much football nous as my dog, a bit harsh, on my dog.
Until your dog costs Geelong multiple finals I like rohan better

Remove this Banner Ad

Back