Preview Rnd 11 - Carlton v Sydney - Friday 1st June 7.50pm @ SCG - Team post #371

Who will win?

• Carlton

Votes: 59 41.8%
  • Sydney

Votes: 82 58.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are a fair chance of being in the game for a long time, the first 10 minutes of the last quarter will be crucial
Just not sure how much that wet weather game last week took out of us.
We need to be we ahead before final quarter.

Haven’t read through a his thread or watched past the first quarter of last weeks game due to time constraints.

Are we any chance tonight?

I think we are a fair chance of being in the game for a long time, the first 10 minutes of the last quarter will be crucial

Saw bits of the 2016 game style last week where we simply maintained possession. We did it v the Cows late in the 3rd also.

It’s an attritional type of game, and with this young side tough to maintain.

Do however want to see improved attack on the pill.

Dropping Harry McKay looks a tad harsh on the surface but there are showers predicted on & off the whole day and into the evening up here so the conditions may not suit him, bringing in a smaller player makes sense this time around.

Yeah but let's keep Kerr in because he's done so much more than Harry hasn't he?

What a load of s**t from the selection co this whole year really.

Weiters wasn't committing to contests for week after week, yet was still selected every time. SPS for about 3 weeks in a row was shitting himself from contests (was rapt to see him put his head over it in the Cats game though) but Harry has a couple of poor moments and that's it, drop him straight away? WTF.

Then you look at O'Shea keeping his spot. People can argue now that there's no one to replace him, but even when there was, we didn't do it. Matty Wright has done fa all year apart from round 1 and he keeps his spot.

Bring the pressure and let’s the kids run riot!
Hassle the s**t out of their play makers and if all else fails swing a few hay makers.
No,I don’t condone violence,but Sydney makes me think cray cray thoughts.....

Lachie Plowman to restore our love tonight!

Bring the pressure and let’s the kids run riot!
Hassle the s**t out of their play makers and if all else fails swing a few hay makers.
No,I don’t condone violence,but Sydney makes me think cray cray thoughts.....

Lachie Plowman to restore our love tonight!
Plow got my love back last week ! back in form is the young fella. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven’t read through a his thread or watched past the first quarter of last weeks game due to time constraints.

Are we any chance tonight?

Not sure if serious...

I mean, technically we will be on the field, so we have a 'chance'

But Sydney are currently 1.06 with the bookies for a reason.

It'll just make it all the sweeter when we do win!

Because he needs to realise that other people want a shot at being the big dog up forward, and they'll actively try and take it off him. Kerr's game this week will be of serious interest.

I know it was wet last week, but Harry was a bit of a shrinking violet.

V good

Kerr and McKay should be like 2 dogs with 1 bone

Bolts - "There's one position, you figure out who plays it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back