Preview Rnd 19 vs Sydney, IN Taylor, Moss, Suckling OUT Skipper, Whitecross, Rioli

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pyke averages 3 less hitouts per game despite not rucking solely for any games and being second string in all as opposed to Renouf.
Yep, make no mistake of it. Sydney have the best ruck coach in the league. They turned Darren Jolly into a decent player, they did the same with Jason Ball and they're doing it now with Mumford and Pyke. They're both playing incredibly well and I wouldn't be surprised if they have the best ruck duo in 2 years time.

Hahaha JK is looking for revenge for being ko,d by a Skipper knee to the head last time we played, now that JK and Benny Mac are playing for the opposition they are now our enemies and i hope the Hawks players are ready for these 2 tomorrow.
God i hope we win, i couldn't handle another close loss after being in front for 3 and a half quarters and end up losing with 10 minutes to go again.

If the Poos win, Blues win, and we lose and Dees win we could find our selves sitting in 8th spot and only 2 points clear in the 8 and fighting for survival to keep our spot in the 8.

Is Suckling most likely to play in the Back Pocket or higher up on the Wing?? If he plays BP, will he kick out following Sydney's points? (3rd if) If Sucko kicks out then I hope Gilham makes a target & let's Sucko actually kick the ball - not just drop into the BP for that cheap kick. & limiting our options...

Also pretty excited about Taylor coming back in!

I reckon Suckers will be hovering between wing and half forward and we are looking for him to kick a couple of long goals. Horses for courses selection w Sucko getting away w lack of leg speed on small ground and same w Moss replacing Rioli. Tails is the better ruckman so v happy to see him back. We need Tails to get some game time before finals as he will be v important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back